What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I have class from 9:30am til 6:30pm today. No breaks. :( This board keeps me sane. :happy:

:eek: you poor thing!

A hippie? A HIPPIE? Honestly, thats nothing. You should have seen my 70 year old history teacher as a knight. :facepalm:

:stunned:...:LOL::LOL:

with shining amour and everything?

daaaamm so much to do and here I am again, what is with this innate instinct to procrastinate??

I'm procrastinating so much. My major exams are in two days, and I'm here idling time away (totally loving all the VMA Muse vids though, I've watched them for about 12 times now...) Gah, could someone please come up with a pill for procrastination?!

:LOL: Yeah and will someone help me stop watching the guys "performance" on that Italian show, people think i'm going insane.

I just had to go back to college for my last lesson of the day and my teacher was spouting on about something and said

"....and the matter forms the personality and i just had this image go round and round in my head. I almost LOL'ed. :LOL:

28ups42.gif

haha, i sit facing my mate in history, and i just kept doing that. along with the *points drumstick*

I can't work right now.

I have the album, can't wait to watch the DVD, I'm too much into my music to do anything else and I've got someone on my mind...

:LOL: Well just get me out of your head! Sheesh I know I'm addicting! :D:p just joking.

But I know what you mean...I've been home fore HOURS and just NOW got my hw done :LOL:

:LOL: Well just get me out of your head! Sheesh I know I'm addicting! :D:p just joking.

But I know what you mean...I've been home fore HOURS and just NOW got my hw done :LOL:

I love you too much to forget you, dear.

That's impressive, I didn't do anything today. I really should.

Archived