What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I didn't choose french :dance:

sorry :chuckle: good luck with learning those 142 words. are they difficult?

:eek: well we had to take a language :stunned:

and i was the spanish class was for people who werent good at languages :rolleyes:

haha i have the two weeks off to learn them so hopefully shouldnt be too hard.

well i've learnt most of it, cause i had to do a speaking test the other week, and this is writing, so i have had to bulk it out a bit. :LOL:

:eek: well we had to take a language :stunned:

and i was the spanish class was for people who werent good at languages :rolleyes:

haha i have the two weeks off to learn them so hopefully shouldnt be too hard.

well i've learnt most of it, cause i had to do a speaking test the other week, and this is writing, so i have had to bulk it out a bit. :LOL:

oh that's better. mine are all new and I didn't start yet

holidays start tomorrow. on my birthday. s'cuse me while I skive wearing my new Muse hoodie :D

Happy birthday for tomorrow, or today I think it is now for you, it's today here:erm:

^That's how much I find timezones confusing:facepalm::LOL:

I'll just say happy birthday for Friday (I think):happy:

I have so much homework :( You know when you think about it and you get all nervous and butterflies are in your stomach, its like constant, but I'm still not doing it.

Fucking Geography. I have to do a graph for a small part of my investigation, annual temperature and annual rainfall, he says you can do separate ones.

Then the dickwank changes his mind and says he wants them on the same graph (which isn't possible on excel) so I have to do it by hand! he changes his mind all the time, and he has no relocation of what he had said before, and won't accept that he said something else! GAH I regret doing geo so much

/rant

Happy birthday for tomorrow, or today I think it is now for you, it's today here:erm:

^That's how much I find timezones confusing:facepalm::LOL:

I'll just say happy birthday for Friday (I think):happy:

thank you ;D

Undermined the new head teacher by skiving the whole day. ;D

And now no more school for two weeks. Pity about having to study for prelims though.

aha. i should be doing like 15 billion pieces of homework right now :LOL:

I actually forgot to do a piece of maths homework once because of these blessed forums :pope: My teacher was like "what's your excuse THIS time, Jo" :indiff: and I was like "Miss, don't blame me, blame Muse :cabasa::musesign: They're SO awesome!!!" :awesome:

Then she said "Who's Muse?" :facepalm:

She's getting no love from me :phu::srsb33f:

Archived