What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I have finally started Uni and the work I already have seems to be piling up and I'm crushed under it. For example; everytime I go to a Contextual Arts lecture every Thursday I must do a mood board for the next lecture and so on and so forth. WTF is that all about?!

That and I also have an essay to write, a project to start and also two other lectures to attend tomorrow meaning more paperwork, but all is fine and dandy. Wanna know why?

Cos I has a Muse ticket! ;D Therefore I am as cheerful as can be!

The worst is when I'm on the forum and I keep checking the time and I keep saying okay I got to start reading, and yet for some reason I never log off and I never start reading.

thats what i do...

i'll say to myself that i'll go off at 7.30 but then i say well maybe i'll stay on to 8. and so on...

until i really have to go off at like 10 cause i need to do the homework :LOL:

Whats it on... I write way to quick.

I should be wiating out Chapter 2 of my finance nots but I really can't be bothered and Muse is so much more exciting than "Personal Values and how they affect Finicance":)

"Is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" an allegory for adults, a fantasy for children, or both? Discuss." :LOL: I'm taking a children's literature course. :yesey:

EDIT: Did I mention it's 4:30am? :facepalm:

Jeez, I'm sitting in this godforsaking libary and should write something about energy (it's a big work that is very important for my geography and physic lessons, not to mention my grade in both classes that mostly will depand on this work :ohmy: ) Neither my friend nor I has written anything yet...:D This is the best lessons ever, 32 lessons with this muse forum :D

Sorry for my bad english:p

I also have to say that I really isn't intrested in writing an analysis about "Farwell to arms" and "All quiet on the western front" due Wendsday. Guess who hasn't started yet? Luckily I have my older brother to help, he's good at those things ;)

Can someone share their thoughts about why "All quiet on the western front" is a realistic novel? :p Or how can you tell that "Farwell to arms" makes the war look more romantic or glorious or wathever the right word is?

Someone should start a thread for people who were so intrested in Muse, that they didn't listen to classes and now they risk a F :p

Archived