What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I have to perform a scene from a Shakespeare play for English tomorrow. I do not know any of my lines and it's really important that I do well otherwise I'll probably get kicked out of my class.

im performing a Shakespeare play tomorrow too! Much Ado about Nothing :happy:

cept' its not important

I have to perform a scene from a Shakespeare play for English tomorrow. I do not know any of my lines and it's really important that I do well otherwise I'll probably get kicked out of my class.

Shakespeare as well? We just finished Romeo + Juliet, finally. :rolleyes:

When are NSWers on holidays?

thats what me and my mate do. 99% of our conversations are about muse, what they do on stage/off stage, in twitpics, as people.

it's rather great.

we are so sad.. :LOL:

F**K! Biology exam on monday, history exam on wednesday, math exam on friday.

...Muse forum is more important, though! :LOL:

i walked into maths on friday to be confronted by a math test.

cant believe i forgot :facepalm::LOL:

;) Its the harsh life in Perth! :D Good luck with your Shakespeare, BTW!

:eek: i live in perth. but in scotland..

I just had to go back to college for my last lesson of the day and my teacher was spouting on about something and said

"....and the matter forms the personality and i just had this image go round and round in my head. I almost LOL'ed. :LOL:

28ups42.gif

ah im in love with that picture now :D

I. HATE. MY HISTORY TEACHER. Fuck I just hate her. This is scholarly loathing at its most intense.

:LOL::LOL: My history teacher (also my geography teacher) is obsessed with aliens, colour and on Monday she came to school dressed like a hippie for International Peace Day. Just thought I'd like to say that. :$

:eek: i live in perth. but in scotland..

Ooooh, really? I mean Perth. Australia. :) Must be harsh there, too.

:LOL::LOL: My history teacher (also my geography teacher) is obsessed with aliens, colour and on Monday she came to school dressed like a hippie for International Peace Day. Just thought I'd like to say that. :$

A hippie? A HIPPIE? Honestly, thats nothing. You should have seen my 70 year old history teacher as a knight. :facepalm:

Archived