What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I have a lot of school work I should be doing right about now, like lots of reading, yet I find myself on the forum, I'll regret it when it's 2am and I'm still up reading stuff that is putting me to sleep.

ha, i leave all my work to pile up, then i cba doing it all and go on this!

You can say that :LOL:

:LOL: Yeah... Dewd...

:LOL: I got home at 12.30 because we did a half day, and then spent about 4 hours at least on these forums and ended up doing homework/housework until 11.30 :facepalm:

I have a lot of school work I should be doing right about now, like lots of reading, yet I find myself on the forum, I'll regret it when it's 2am and I'm still up reading stuff that is putting me to sleep.

exactly! ugh. so annoying that these threads are so addicting!

Guest Octazooka
I should be researching Milton Friedman and his theories of economics.

But the paper isn't technically due until Friday... so...

Hullo guys (and fellow students)! :happy:

Aight, you should get to work on that paper dude... :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Got me here :happy:

:chuckle: Oh well it's kind of true, since I am a big procrastinator...I'm usually rushing my homework on the morning of the day itself...:$

Guest Octazooka
Actually, Monday. Then Wednesday. Then Thursday. Then midterm on the next Monday. :facepalm:

Then never, since the homework's so late that the teacher will probably just go pffft :mad:

Ohai twin! :awesome:

I did that today, but my teacher wasn't there! :LOL:

:LOL: Lucky devil!

Guest Octazooka
Too bad failing some of said assignments would make me fail the course. Stupid professors. :indiff:

:chuckle: My coursemates are those kind of students that would go :eek: if they handed in assignments late... I'm one of the rare ones... :LOL: But my lecturer was gracious enough to allow us to hand in our assignment late (we handed in at 6 pm, since there were so many problems with the project and a project mate wasn't cooperative enough to finish her part :facepalm:) since,well, he was already leaving for home.. :chuckle:

:chuckle: My coursemates are those kind of students that would go :eek: if they handed in assignments late... I'm one of the rare ones... :LOL: But my lecturer was gracious enough to allow us to hand in our assignment late (we handed in at 6 pm, since there were so many problems with the project and a project mate wasn't cooperative enough to finish her part :facepalm:) since,well, he was already leaving for home.. :chuckle:

Yeah. We can hand in assignments late...up to 1 week. But there's a 3% deduction per day late. I'd rather get in in on time but I won't :eek: if it's a day late. ALthough...this year is supposed to be a GPA booster so I'm gonna try and get everything in on time. :LOL:

:chuckle: Oh well it's kind of true, since I am a big procrastinator...I'm usually rushing my homework on the morning of the day itself...:$

Today will be the second day in a row that I will be doing my homework on the bus on the way to school, at least I hand it in on time...I have to my homework counts as my attendance.

Archived