What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Sitting in Studyhall. A shitload of homework piled in your back pack. A shockingly ugly and vulture-like teacher monitoring the room. Insead of doing the 90823479238758947592340982309798750924 hours of Chemistry homework you have you go on this instead. TIS A PREDICAMENT (really?) WE ALL FACE. True, I do have 5+ hours of homework tonight and 4 tests tomorrow, but that really is not a problem. Go here when you should be doing something scholarly related but find Muse much more interesting than the fact that the second step to the Scientific Method is Forming A freaking Hypothesis.

I know EXACTLY what you mean! :D

Ahha I would find it frustrating except for the fact that Muse is about 2094893758375893453 times better than anything else I would be doing...mwahaha.

...Well' date=' [i']now[/i] you make it Muse related. Polls just make everything better.

Ahha yes, yes they do. It took me a bit..this is my first thread so i wasn't quite sure how to go about it..hahha

same here. (:

i'm quite happy with admin though. she let us decorate our folders, no suprise what mines has on it :D

Hhaha lucky. I have resorted to setting all my friend's laptop backgrounds to Muse...today on my friends I put a pic of Matt at V Festival and then over the top wrote "Hey Sexy." Mwahaha luckily she did not seem to mind

The PERFECT thread for me! :p

Ahha it is unavoidable. Would you like to know when I made this thread? Studyhall. During school. Fits doesn't it. ahhah

I'm having home-learning now! :LOL: "E-learning" as the teachers are busy today with parent-teacher meetings... Theres no time table but we have stuff to do over today and the next week. Macbeth passage based question to be done by 5pm :mad:

economics homework .. muse .. economics homework .. muse ..

hmmmmmm. :erm:

MUSE!! :D

I have to read a bunch of books.

I have to do a bunch of homework.

Only three days left...yet I´m here.No matter I failed because of looking for a concert ticket (which I eventually got).I think I need help. :stunned:

I found this thread while avoiding homework... fitting:rolleyes:

damn you muse forums, i should be studying!:LOL:

I'm having home-learning now! :LOL: "E-learning" as the teachers are busy today with parent-teacher meetings... Theres no time table but we have stuff to do over today and the next week. Macbeth passage based question to be done by 5pm :mad:

god they think of everything don't they.

dare i say this thread has potential

well...considering this is like my tenth time on the forum today, it is already past eleven here and i still have 3 tests to study for...ahhaha

I found this thread while avoiding homework... fitting:rolleyes:

damn you muse forums, i should be studying!:LOL:

And i made it while in studyhall! the cycle..it shall never end..

I get home from school and go on the Muse board for as long as I possibly can. :erm:

And then I think about the Muse board and all of my friends and wonder how they are and stuff and I can't concentrate on my homework.

THEN don't forget, I'm skipping out on school for 2 days (with permission) to go halfway across the country to see them open for U2.

DISTRACTED MUCH?