What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I would study, honest, but my flatmate always interrupts me because Muse are on the radio. I love that girl, she always fetches me when she hears Muse :D

I'm one for hitting the forums or listening to the CDs and dancing about like a prat instead. I would watch HAARP but the editing makes me seasick, so I don't watch it all that often. Hullabaloo for the win! :awesome:

:LOL: Whenever I start to talk about Muse, some of my friends (dunno why I'm friends with them :rolleyes:) immediately say, "SHUT UP ABOUT MUSE ALREADY!!!"

I'm so glad there's tabbed browsing...forum, twitter, facebook, and wikipedia for homework help :awesome:

:LOL: My friends haven't quite gotten to the stage of "SHUT UP" yet but they definitely get that look on their faces like "Here she goes again...:rolleyes:" haha. Whatever. I'm slowly converting some of them. One song at a time. :yesey:

:LOL: My friends haven't quite gotten to the stage of "SHUT UP" yet but they definitely get that look on their faces like "Here she goes again...:rolleyes:" haha. Whatever. I'm slowly converting some of them. One song at a time. :yesey:

hah, i have a friend who likes pixie lott, and i said to her, "you like pixie lott eh?" "yeah.." "muse are going to beat her in the album chart next week :D" she looked confused :LOL:

hah, i have a friend who likes pixie lott, and i said to her, "you like pixie lott eh?" "yeah.." "muse are going to beat her in the album chart next week :D" she looked confused :LOL:

Who's Pixie Lott? :LOL: I've never heard of her...I guess that just proves your point even more :LOL:

I have a feeling this thread will vastly reduce my productivity...

Once I was reaseaching stuff for a science project on black holes (I know right) and I came across a passage that said "the Hubble telescope led to many revalations about black holes". I found another that talked about "supermassive black holes". We disscused it in class, no one knew why I was laughing apart from a few twilight fans... :facepalm:

I have a feeling this thread will vastly reduce my productivity...

Once I was reaseaching stuff for a science project on black holes (I know right) and I came across a passage that said "the Hubble telescope led to many revalations about black holes". I found another that talked about "supermassive black holes". We disscused it in class, no one knew why I was laughing apart from a few twilight fans... :facepalm:

twilight fans.. :stunned:

i guess our school are more a hsm bunch.. :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
I try to make my homework the whole day but muse is so much more interesting than economics or arts or maths. :LOL:

I try to do that too, but it all comes down to FAIL when I visit this board.. :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
I didn't do my homework at all yet.

I'm really getting behind.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

*Puts on stern voice, and says: Get down to homework! Right nao!! :mad:*

:chuckle:

twilight fans.. :stunned:

i guess our school are more a hsm bunch.. :LOL:

hahha my god my entire school is twilight obsessed its actually kind of funny...speaking of which i just added a flair on facebook today that says, "If you love Muse but you have to love Twilight too, just remember girls: Matthew Bellamy is better than Edward Cullen." Or something like that hahah twas perfect.

awesome :awesome:

if i got that I think i'd move to the south west just to do muse :LOL:

You really should... I am doing my project now. ;) I actually get told by my teacher to go on here for "research" he isn't aware I have an account though.

I should really be thinking of doing my Finance stuff on the FTSE 100 but alas Muse :p

Archived