What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

It was no contest between

handing in my English assignment or going to meet muse in san Fran.

College was not happy, but I was :p

I'm more street smart than old school academic- I used to be a proper swot and then I just....meh. Got ill and as a result dragging out my education and filling it in with this lovely board :D

It was no contest between

handing in my English assignment or going to meet muse in san Fran.

College was not happy, but I was :p

I'm more street smart than old school academic- I used to be a proper swot and then I just....meh. Got ill and as a result dragging out my education and filling it in with this lovely board :D

I'm pretty sure that is the ultimate distraction :awesome:

I drew the Resistance single artwork in class today, one of the best doodles I've ever done!

:awesome:

I'm too serious when I'm in school. I do listen or watch Muse on the phone when I'm on break or when I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone :happy:

I did this when I went to my Dad's work instead of school :awesome: It was great!

I always go on the boards as soon as I get home instead of doing my homework. Who wants to do homework anyway?

I don't want to do homework but I need to :mad: Anyways, I'm finished with college and I'm studying for my licensure exam. After that, I'm a bum again :D:happy:

• 4 weeks later...
So there's hope for me :awesome:

Anytime its computer time in class, I use it for forums!

This. :awesome: But I always finish up my work in computer class because it's kinda easy and stuff. In my defense, there's almost always some kind of muse reference in there! And I left geography to "work on my practical exam project in the library" and I've been on the forums ever since. We're into lunch right now, but I'm not even bothering with it...all for the forums :rolleyes:

:eek: This thread totally describes me! Oigh. I have an immunology exam on Wednesday morning, I know next to nothing, but all I want to do is watch Hullabaloo! So I thought I would destress and come on the forum, and now I've been on here for ages.

Wednesday at ~11.30am = end of semester = Muse 24/7 for a few weeks! :D

I so belong in here.

It's currently 3:29am here.

3000+ word assignment due in 6 hours.

Current word count: 1602.

Minutes elapsed on Rock Am Ring 2010 video: 30 minutes.

Current word count: 1606.

Muse photos saved for possible iPhone wallpapers: 23.

Current word count: 1590. (Deleted a lot of shit sentences)

Minutes elapsed on Pinkpop 2004: 15 minutes and counting.

And so on.

That's usually a weekly, if not daily happening for me. :facepalm::LOL:

Archived