What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

and when he goes resistance...

Hahhah! In History we were doing this medieval simulation thing, and i was one of the peasants and our teacher was like the lord, and i gathered together the rest of the "peasants" and staged an UPRISING in which we RESISTED our teachers demands...she had no idea why i was doing this...mwahahahha.

my friends hated muse..but now i got them to love them so its cool to talk to them now about maffo and their songs and things maffo does live lol

thats what me and my mate do. 99% of our conversations are about muse, what they do on stage/off stage, in twitpics, as people.

it's rather great.

thats what me and my mate do. 99% of our conversations are about muse, what they do on stage/off stage, in twitpics, as people.

it's rather great.

You are so lucky, no one here understands the Myooze obsession that I have ;( BTW, I'm technically a student, so I'm allowed here right? :chuckle: I'm so happy, I only go back on the 1st of October :happy:

Archived