What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

To think i just had to go back to college for an hour when i could have stayed here and watched Uprising live @ VMA's a thousand times.

Matt running outside. :LOL:

Where can I watch it :eek: I want to see it and it's a good excuse for not making homework. Not that my teachers agree with that :LOL:

OHAI GUYS! :awesome:

well i was going to answer the poll... trouble is i can't pick all of them

i put my laptop on at 3:50 this afternoon

almost 2 hours later, and i still haven't done my coursework like i intended...

DAMN YOU MUSE!!! :D:awesome:

Yeah the poll is worse than hwk, it's too damn difficult!! ;)

hahha my god my entire school is twilight obsessed its actually kind of funny...speaking of which i just added a flair on facebook today that says, "If you love Muse but you have to love Twilight too, just remember girls: Matthew Bellamy is better than Edward Cullen." Or something like that hahah twas perfect.

:LOL: i've seen people in our school with twilight tee's on one of the non-uniform days.

TEAM EDWARD! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:facepalm:

i thought my school weren't really twilighters, but i was wrong. :facepalm:

there was this girl a few years younger than me who was wearing a twilight tee with the whole group, when we were walking home. I automatically shouted oh my god, team edward ftw! :LOL:

then all my friends started shouting about how AMAZING (jokingly..) edward was.

I had a test today which I totally failed at :facepalm:

I thought I will read the material on my way to school (which is about 45 minuts with all the traffic), but I forgot all about it and listened to The Resistance instead. When I got into my class everyone were studying. It was an "Oh, SHIT!" moment, folowed by "When she attacks me like a leeeeeooooooo..." :D

Archived