Cool... I'm an AVID and Sony Vegas man myself.

There's a Final Cut Pro guy in the other thread so perhaps we could all have a go.

Yeah with regards to audio, that's not my thing, I'm strictly a video guy, so having someone to do the levels would be very useful.

Sounds good. This shall be fun, and definitely will be a worthy tribute.

Sounds good. This shall be fun, and definitely will be a worthy tribute.

Indeed :awesome:

I just PM'd mapoftheglorious to get him onboard.

So that's 3 of us editing, which will make it much easier.

We'll take a section of the song each and put the videos that have been uploaded together with the corresponding section.

Indeed :awesome:

I just PM'd mapoftheglorious to get him onboard.

So that's 3 of us editing, which will make it much easier.

We'll take a section of the song each and put the videos that have been uploaded together with the corresponding section.

Sounds like a plan!

I have an idea for the "-sia!" part of the vid.

Some of you will know about the muser meet up for a certain film that will be coming up shortly and at the afterparty i think it would be cool to use my greenscreen to shoot behind them so when editing that section id be able to incorporate an epic background of war etc (kinda like my music vid of USoE).

Same here :$ I'm sure we'll find a way to get involved somehow, even if it's just holding a thank you sign and not saying anything :LOL:

That's actually a good idea. All the instrumental parts, we can have silent ways of expressing our thanks?

Some of you will know about the muser meet up for a certain film that will be coming up shortly and at the afterparty i think it would be cool to use my greenscreen to shoot behind them so when editing that section id be able to incorporate an epic background of war etc (kinda like my music vid of USoE).

:eek:

Yessssss!!!! :D

That's actually a good idea. All the instrumental parts, we can have silent ways of expressing our thanks?

Yeah good idea. Anyone who doesn't want to sing can submit silent videos for the instrumental parts.

Certain film!? I have clearly missed something! This sounds interesting anyway!

Just to throw in my two cents...

If there are any other Musers in Wellington, NZ, that want to group up with me (cos I'm shy and I ain't singing in front of Muse...) then let me know and we'll arrange some carnage over here :)

Failing that I'll be one of the silent ones....

Awesome idea - thanks for enabling another global Muse adventure :D

Jen

This sounds awesome :D

I want the "of" when he says "United States of" :awesome:

:LOL:

I'll take the "TEEEW DUUUST!" :awesome:

Sadly I'm not brave enough to do that.

We don't have to film ourselves singing the entire thing right? Just the word/a few words of the part we want to do? And do you want the actual song playing in the backgroud or just our voices on their own?

Archived