I dont know if anyone here has been following the new movie coming out called Cloverfield, its directed by the Writer of LOST and they have a clever marketing plot out with some characters having myspaces and such to show how they live before the monster attacks in the film. And searching through them, I found the main characters page and his song on his profile is Knights of Cydonia! Thought it was a bit cool when i went to the page and heard the galloping sounds and went MUSE!

EDIT: heres the link to the Main Characters Myspace with KoC http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=201275979

:LOL: I'll accept anything to link my favorite things together in some way.

..even Myspace counts.

Think they'll get a Muse song in the movie/trailer in some way?:stunned:

i doubt it will have a soundtrack of any kind since it's being "recorded" by a citizen to have a real life effect to it. i do want to see this though.

I was listening to KROQ and they were playing "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy, then about halfway through the song, it turned into a mash-up with Knights of Cydonia with the Prodigy beat going on then all of a sudden "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVE" pops in. :LOL:

It was a really nasty mash-up. :LOL: I was happy when they played the whole ending riff without Prodigy. :LOL: