I've been telling my friend about Muse for months, and then one night I went over to his apartment and he had a video on his computer that someone at his school (Clemson University) had put together of the highlights of their first football game of this season. It was to Hysteria and I was like, "Dude, that's Muse!". Anyway it was a pretty cool vid, but I can't seem to find the link to it.

Edit: Here it is:

http://www.archive.org/download/ShoelessCUMasshysteria/Mass_Hysteria.WMV

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

HAHA lol,

I was on a trip with some friends to Amsterdam in Holdand Last year in September.

We had a meal in the evening and then headed into the city of Amsterdam. ;)

There was only 3 of us girls and the rest guys so we got dragged into a strip place..... :LOL:

So here we are in a strip joint, loud music, Little bunny woman walking around (No i am not a lesbian....... :rolleyes:). On one of there many plazma screens they had music vids playing and what comes on? only Butterflies and Hurricanes (I was and still am mad about this song). at this stage all these woman get on the bar and start shaking there asses in guys faces and me cheering at the plazma screen behind me :LOL:

What a night :happy:

And yes yes we visited the red light district before you ask... :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Muscle Museum being played at a children's party being held in a local pizza restaurant called Shakey's where a friend and I had lunch after we had our college entrance exams. I just found it funny that I heard it being played at a children's party, where one would've least expected to hear it, and especially in this country where Muse is barely known.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

News just in! keeping the thread ALIVE!!!)

I just got back from seeing When a Stranger Calls. Shitty movie by the way. I just thought I'd mention however, Time is Running out was played in a movie preview for some thing with Paul Walker (I think) In it. It looked cool and Muse Blasting through a theater surround sound system is just fine by me.

Link: http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/running_scared/

This is hardly the most exciting news...but the intro and outro of Stockholm Syndrome was used on Blue Peter just now, to accompany one of the presenters doing a erm...icy run/ tabogan thing. :D:happy:

and the new series of the apprentice has a bit of muse in it too!

:D