Heard Muse on apprentice ad, and in a really tacky sports shop, it surprised me because it was butterflies and hurricanes, and they played the full version instead of the crappy radio edit... then went on to play the whole of the album.

was it sports division or something? i remember hearing the album on random in the basingstoke branch.

Just this second heard can't take my eyes off you on an ad for living tv!! "naaaa naa naaaa naa naaa naa na na na naaaa naa naa naa naaaaaa...i love you...." :p

I was watching that 100 funniest moments of TV on channel 4 last night. And it showed a flashback to trigger happy TV, with the snail crossing the road. And they used Unintended on it :LOL: Haha... I know it's a slow song but it still seems a very random choice...

I saw that too girl friend!!! Mmmhmm! *shakes head black girl style*

Heard the intro to Stockholm Syndrome right before the overtime in the Canucks hockey game we were watching on TV, played in Chicago. And my Canucks won in the shootout, on the only goal scored in OT, which was scored by a Swede!

Heard the intro to Stockholm Syndrome right before the overtime in the Canucks hockey game we were watching on TV, played in Chicago. And my Canucks won in the shootout, on the only goal scored in OT, which was scored by a Swede!

:cool:

Hockey <3

• 3 months later...
ITV use hysteria for their ITV4 advert. And I once heard a tramp in the street singing unintended for money. He couldn't sing at all. I wanted to shoot him.

hahaha

you should have! Put him out of his misery! hahahahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dunno if it counts but some busker in a tunnel was singing, "Time is Running Out" and I sang it with him. He thought it was because I had no money but I gave him 20p for singing that, then I asked him if he knew any more Muse songs and he said he hadn't heard of them, to which I corrected him that he just sang a Muse song. He just looked around waiting for me to leave, which I eventually did.

2 years ago after the show at the Wiltern, my friend wanted to go to a strip club for his birthday. I forget the name of the place we went, but it was a few miles from the Wiltern. Anyway, we stayed for about 30 minutes, during which time I bought him a lap dance. I just hung out and drank a coke b/c I'm very happily married and don't really drink. In any case, we were about to leave, when the intro for Butterflies & Hurricanes came on. Out came a beautiful brunette who looked very much like Liv Tyler. She had choreographed a routine that somehow made the whole experience beautiful rather than seedy... or at least the "cigarettes" made it seem that way. It was truly a surreal experience, and a fitting end to a night of Muse in LA, the land of fornication.

You want german people to like Muse? Why not try the International Forum and see if there are other Germans. Or dig up the MUSEvangilists thread in the forum for hints and help on converting people!:D

Ehm, but other Germans that post here ARE already converted, aren't they? Or do you mean they could give me some advice?

Oh, haven't seen this thread yet, thanks :)

Guest Mort
ITV use hysteria for their ITV4 advert. And I once heard a tramp in the street singing unintended for money. He couldn't sing at all. I wanted to shoot him.

Shoot him!? What? You should have given him a hug.

A few shows I've seen have had Muse in them.. A few ITV adverts use Hysteria, Brainiac Science Abuse when they blow up the caravans also use Hysteria. :LOL: This gay show on MTV called Date My Mom use TIRO sometimes. :rolleyes:

Nowhere :/

Germany sucks, at least concerning Muse.

BHAR was played in the shop (Saturn) where I bought the new album. And Stockholm Syndrome was used in a Eurosport trailor some weeks ago, so it might already have been mentioned here.

You can't say that they are unknown here. But Stefan Raab (German entertainer, quite famous especially among teenagers and young adults) does not know Muse, haha, and I think he believes himself to be informed about music. He had Status Quo in his show and asked them which young bands they like. As they answered "Muse are great" he asked "What? Who?"