I heard 'New born' being played inside the shop MotherCare at the weekend, seriously.

the title is appropriate but the rest of the song...thats just awesome

awesomely funny.

I've heard TIRO a thousand times on radio, and there was an italian (?) car commercial on italy's mtv and TIRO was in it. I almos got a heart attack when saw it the first time... I was like 'dad..!!!!! MUSE!!!!'

Yes, I know that, I'm not quite that stupid, it's called a joke.

ooh....put your handbag away.....i know it was....... :rolleyes:

the title is appropriate but the rest of the song...thats just awesome

haha :LOL:

I've heard a lot of Muse songs on television, Sunburn was on "A Life of Grime" and Hysteria was played during the highlights of a football match. :)

During Hollyoaks. :fro: :D

I was flicking through the channels, and I heard TIRO during a fight scene. And apparently they've also played Blackout and RBS during the show as well. :D It's cool they're being played on a popular soap - it'll give Muse more exposure.

During Hollyoaks. :fro: :D

I was flicking through the channels, and I heard TIRO during a fight scene. And apparently they've also played Blackout and RBS during the show as well. :D It's cool they're being played on a popular soap - it'll give Muse more exposure.

YOU'LL give Muse more exposure.

I heard a clip Time is Running Out being played at a football game (american football) last season.

On a show on Sky called Brainiac (they use hysteria when they blow up caravans), on Cartoon Network and at a football game

YOU'RE at a football game.

The most unexpected place i heard muse was wen i went on holiday to spain a few weeks ago, and on the flight home they played that film called millions or summit, and 2 of the soundtracks to the film were hysteria and blackout :cool:

The most unexpected place i heard muse was wen i went on holiday to spain a few weeks ago, and on the flight home they played that film called millions or summit, and 2 of the soundtracks to the film were hysteria and blackout :cool:

YOU'RE hysteria and blackout.

They used to play bits of Hysteria on Braniac: Science/History Abuse, a TV programme on Sky One. Ermm, heard some of Butterflies and Hurricanes on an ad for footie on ITV, and I heard TIRO at the beginning of Hollyoaks. Never heard any Muse songs anywhere else though.

I always hear Tiro on mtv and they seem to like it cuz they always play it on weird shows like pimp my ride and date my mom. But they have never played the goddamn video. :indiff: