i moved awway from kettering years ago, i diddnt think that place would still be around. near a place called corby. its gotta be chav central. i mean we chained our bikes to the racks and they still got nicked

:LOL::D:happy:

oh my gosh how annoying was channel 4's little dodgy edit of new born where they made it keep missing the last chord and repeating in the bit just before matt starts singing

yes, obvious looping...really rather rubbish, but, muse on the tv...better than nothing. im sure the amount they are being played, both on tv and radio is in preperation for wen they take over the world...mwhahaha:LOL:

Yes, exactly....:D:happy:

And yeah the editing was really crap, you could tell it was being looped, and they cut Matt half way through saying "stretch". :D

I just heard Muse's cover of Can't Take my Eyes Off of You (yes, it was the Muse version; I'd recognise those vocals and guitar anywhere) in a posh pub, called the Selly Park Tavern. They were playing loads of random music, and when I realised it was Muse playing, I told my friend who's also a Muse fan, and was with me. We sat there rather stunned for a few seconds.

I just heard Muse's cover of Can't Take my Eyes Off of You (yes, it was the Muse version; I'd recognise those vocals and guitar anywhere) in a posh pub, called the Selly Park Tavern. They were playing loads of random music, and when I realised it was Muse playing, I told my friend who's also a Muse fan, and was with me. We sat there rather stunned for a few seconds.

Heheh...that's really kool! :D:happy:

I've never heard it played anywhere :'(

Just heard TIRO on Hollyaoks: Back from the dead....:D:happy:

mmmm, nearly had a heart attack, muse, on hollyoaks, TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! i wonder if they use them at the end again?:happy:

mmmm, nearly had a heart attack, muse, on hollyoaks, TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! i wonder if they use them at the end again?:happy:

did they?

Nope unfortunately!

And they didn't use them on today's "Back from the dead" episode either! :'(

I doubt they'll use them for tommorrow's final episode either....ah well two days in a row is kool!!!!!!!!! :D:happy:

Heheh...:LOL::D:happy:

I swear in every single episode they use a muse song! Especially in the recent late night specials, they used TIRO like a million times. If people gonna use a muse song, at least use it for a good tv show, nah mean!

They played New Born on the Monday night and TIRO on the Tuesday night so um... It was twice in one week. I've heard TIRO played a couple of other times but that's about it really.

And there are already several threads on this sort of topic.

Hmm that's an interesting thread

If it's not a good show then why watch it?

nothing else to watch on tv at 6.30...

Game station were playing OOS and then when i went in again they were playing definately maybe. I have alse heard ash's intergalactic sonic 7's playing in there too. They really have good taste :D