Thoughts of a Dying Athiest instrumental stylee is being used on the 6 nations rugby :D (strange place for sum peeps, but great 4 me liking muse and rugby:p )

Was on the Morse spin off Lewis the other week...Hysteria at the very beginning, whilst an Oxford student was trying to crack a mathematical problem. Perfect numbers or something.

Thoughts of a Dying Athiest instrumental stylee is being used on the 6 nations rugby :D (strange place for sum peeps, but great 4 me liking muse and rugby:p )

Was on the Morse spin off Lewis the other week...Hysteria at the very beginning, whilst an Oxford student was trying to crack a mathematical problem. Perfect numbers or something.

Heard that!:D

dont know if this has been mentioned already but i heard them on sports personality of the year, they played Butterflies & Hurricanes,

Yeah, during the ads for it. And during the actual ceremony, they had a clip about rally-ing..and they played Hysteria...:D:happy:

I can't believe I missed the winter Olympics....:'(

A little while ago, I was watching "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!", and they were showing clips about the really bad storm the camp had, (which flooded the whole place) and they played the intro to "Feeling Good".....and and the bass-y/ drummy part...:D:happy:

Butterflies and Hurricanes was used once in an episode of Emmerdale during some dramatic going-ons. Then apocalypes please was used at the end of the same episode when there was an explosion or something.

:$ I swear I only know this cos my Mum watches Emmerdale and she told me.....thats the truth. I never watch Emmerdale. :rolleyes:

That rather shocked me... it seemed an odd choice...

Yeah...it was a bit. But then again they used it to illustrate just how creepy Andy is...and the intro to New Born is pretty...creepy.

They used it at the end of it as well. :D:happy: You could hear Matt sing the first line, but then they stopped it at streeee...

I'm overly excited about tommorrow's episode now...partially because I want to see if they use Muse again, and partially because I can't wait to see more of Sam...hmmmm....yummy...:D;):happy:

The producer of Hollyoaks seems to like Muse quite a lot... :D