Well, it's not Muse exactly, it's a Michael Buble version, but Canadian skater Jeffrey Buttle (Olympic bronze medal winner) used Feeling Good for his exhibition performance in the figure skating gala tonight in Torino.

And couldn't all those other "I heard Muse in a commercial" "I heard Muse in a movie trailer" threads be incorporated into this one thread??

Well, it's not Muse exactly, it's a Michael Buble version, but Canadian skater Jeffrey Buttle (Olympic bronze medal winner) used Feeling Good for his exhibition performance in the figure skating gala tonight in Torino.

And couldn't all those other "I heard Muse in a commercial" "I heard Muse in a movie trailer" threads be incorporated into this one thread??

You're telling us about someone else covering a song that muse covered as well????

WHY?

Oh, TIRO is on BBC2 now. It's like a muse discography.

We never hear Muse on the radio over here; no thanks to Warner and their "let's release a secret CD, OOS" policy, Muse are so far under everyone's radar but us Musers. So we even get excited when we hear other versions of songs Muse has recorded. I wonder if Warner will actually promote the new CD in the States?

Unintended (shock! :eek: ).. has just been used on Channel 4's 100 funniest moments.. used under the snail crossing a road in trigger happy tv...

Yeh!

I had that on but was not paying much attention to it... then I hear Unintended playing but not from my PC, Laptop, iPod or Sterio.... I was so confused! :LOL:

Unintended (shock! :eek: ).. has just been used on Channel 4's 100 funniest moments.. used under the snail crossing a road in trigger happy tv...

My god that programme had me in hysterics the whole way through. Go Peter Kay :happy:

/off topic

Why Unintended though, weird song choice Mr Joly :LOL:

Yes Unintended was used on the 100 funniest moments for trigger happy tv, i think thats 'THINK' i remeber that was used on the snail sketch on the original show, not just for the 100 funny moments

:) Yep, it was used on the original show I remember seeing it the first time round. I literally gasped when it was shown again on 100 funny moments cos I'd forgotton all about it

Haha, I was eating dinner with my brothers and my mom in this crappy little burger joint (I didn't eat anything because I hate burgers) called the Garage. And it literally was a garage, just with loads of drunk guys and their drunk girls smoking and yelling at the football game on the television. I caught onto the Hysteria bassline in the background and decided I'd rather listen to Muse than to annoying, greasy men, especially those that kept tossing me icky looks and smiles. So I went into the bathroom, where it was much quieter, and hung out until the song was over.

And my friend's school's dance team did a routine to TIRO. She showed me the video of it, one of the girls got kicked square in the boob. :LOL:

I was watching that 100 funniest moments of TV on channel 4 last night. And it showed a flashback to trigger happy TV, with the snail crossing the road. And they used Unintended on it :LOL: Haha... I know it's a slow song but it still seems a very random choice...