I'm sure Feeling Good was used in a nescafe advert for about a week... after that it was some random band singing Feeling Good instead - I never did find out why Muse were replaced, but I'm quite happy they were! I don't want to think of nescafe when I hear Muse!

And muse get £50,000 for nescafe being twats.. and what do they do with it?.. give it to charity!

bless 'em :)

Also, I might add I work at Currys and we have this crappy Philips Wireless Stereo. It costs about £600 because of it's hard drive and coolness. I thought I'd take the pleasure of uploading the CD to the hard drive and it was all you could hear in the store all day. Someone then changed it to Kaiser Chiefs but I saved the day.

I was listening to BBC1 at my work in Providence. They played KOC and the people in the store stopped and inquired who the band was... I was bouncing ! I told them MUSE and they're coming to town August 2nd. A few people really liked them. I've also heard them on WBRU radio in Providence. I would love to see them on the TODAY SHOW or Jay Leno. We don't have anything like TOtP here.

• 3 weeks later...