Don't know if it counts as paparazzi as he clearly doesn't want to be on tv...god some people.

LOL at the people in the comments claiming it's outrageous to chase him like that when they'd probably do exactly the same or worse :rolleyes:

Don't know if it counts as paparazzi as he clearly doesn't want to be on tv...god some people.

Christ, people make a living out of TV like that?

LOL at the people in the comments claiming it's outrageous to chase him like that when they'd probably do exactly the same or worse :rolleyes:

To be fair though, Matt would probably be more willing to talk to a fan rather than some random TV crew that was stalking him

Christ, people make a living out of TV like that?

To be fair though, Matt would probably be more willing to talk to a fan rather than some random TV crew that was stalking him

I know. Exactly, he sounds really willing to talk to fans but clearly is not amused here pardon the pun :chuckle:

I actually feel bad for Matt (odd considering he is a world famous multimillionaire but anyways...). If he wasn't 3ft 8 I would want him to punch that guy in the face.

:LOL: yeh I feel bad for him too. It must be hard to find a balance between being polite to fans, having to act as a celebrity, trying to act like everyone else and getting rid of paparazzi and wackos like this guy..if that makes any sense

And he's 5'7 but still not much of a chance ;)

TiRO on Indonesian Idol.

video

Everything was bad until 1:50. Then a megaphone appeared, and made the performance total shit :LOL:

If you understand Indonesian. You might be :LOL: hard when hearing judges comment.

The judge (bald one) said that his voice is more than Matt :eek:.

A double hit from the Beeb again - New Born and Micro Cuts used in the Most Shocking Euro moments on BBC3 - Football and Muse = Win!

EDIT - TRIPLE hit! TIRO in as well!

EDIT - Quadruple - the solo in USOE :D

Edited by TheMuseSmurf

A double hit from the Beeb again - New Born and Micro Cuts used in the Most Shocking Euro moments on BBC3 - Football and Muse = Win!

EDIT - TRIPLE hit! TIRO in as well!

EDIT - Quadruple - the solo in USOE :D

BBC bum Muse so much its awesome