Uprising is played EVERYDAY in any Apple shop in the world. (They all stream the same playlist)

When Uprising came on in my local store I was like "YUUUSSS!" It was so loud like half the store heard and looked :LOL: The cool thing was this one kid lookes over and just nods and mouthed 'epic win'. Epic win *it was :D

Edited by Nightingale44

Just saw the Kerr's (Scottish ice dancing team) perform to Exogenesis Part 3 Redemption at Skate Canada figure skating competiton. Can't find a video of that performance, but here's one that they performed as an exhibition at this past year's European competition. I guess they got a good reception for that program that they decided to make it a competititve program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUnIHWITPvY

Uprising is bloody everywhere...

1. Blasting out of someone's car at 7:30 :awesome:

2. Girl listening to it as she walks into class (pretty damn loud, teacher was clearly not a Muse fan)

3. Hearing it on telly (no idea what programme though...)

4. Just now on Ramsay's Kitchen thingy.

This song is beginning to control me!

My sister forgot to watch it

was she good or did the nerves show?

Poor girl didn't like singing on her own in front of the majorettes, but Gareth Malone took the whole BP group to a shopping centre, where she did a solo bit and they all sang the rest*. all for Children In Need. Weren't bad.

(*wearing Pudsey bear ears:LOL:)