It might not be Muse, but it sort of is lol... I heard the original Man With A Harmonica in Starbucks last night :LOL: I was like... hmmm this sounds familiar .. ooh YAAY! :D lol! I was half expecting to hear Knights right after it (fits perfectly as an intro to it I think!) but instead it was followed by Starbs's usual pretentious jazz music :rolleyes:

i was at a pub quiz last night YEAH! and the music round was like about covers and Muse's version of Feeling Good was played yaaaay :LOL: i squealed, you had to say who that version was by and who the original was by, then when they guy asked if anyone wanted any repeating we kept shouting "number siiiiiiiiix" coz just it was FG luuulllzzzz :rolleyes::LOL:

i was at a pub quiz last night YEAH! and the music round was like about covers and Muse's version of Feeling Good was played yaaaay :LOL: i squealed, you had to say who that version was by and who the original was by, then when they guy asked if anyone wanted any repeating we kept shouting "number siiiiiiiiix" coz just it was FG luuulllzzzz :rolleyes::LOL:

:LOL: How many others got it right? And did you win? I'd ask to hear it again too :p "Uhhh, yeah, let's hear it again, didn't quite catch it that time" :rolleyes:

:LOL: How many others got it right? And did you win? I'd ask to hear it again too :p "Uhhh, yeah, let's hear it again, didn't quite catch it that time" :rolleyes:

:LOL: I dunno who else got it right lol it's the kinda place where pretty much everyone would know it was Muse, so probably everyone haha! We didn't win :( we got 47 and the winners got 55...so we weren't thaaaaat far off :D:LOL: