Map of the Problematique on KWOD yesterday. :D

And I've also heard several intros of Muse songs at school, where one of my classmates always plays music on his iPod. But everytime a Muse song (aka. opening riff) comes on, they find a new song. Hmpf. :mad::p

Knights of Cydonia in a trailer for Spongebob.

Honestly, that takes the piss.

I really REALLY hope they wern't asked personally if they were ok for that to happen. Spongebob rocks, but not in the way Muse does... that would surely be Ren and Stimpy. As i have said in other posts it used to seem that their music appeared in well considered places, it just seems like there is no consideration for what their stuff is being used for now. I hate to say this and its not quite there yet, but are the people to the keys of Muse back catalouge turning them into... sellouts? :erm:

I've never heard Muse anywhere (being in the states)...until this week! I heard them twice: Knights of Cydonia in a PacSun outlet and Starlight in Fuse Video Yearbook 2007. They're stalking meee :) I guess that's a good thing.

yeah! pacsun and hot topic seem to play more muse than any other stores ive been to either

I hear MUSE everyday on the iPhone (since I have all the albums on there and Map of the Problematique is my default ringtone). My co-workers are split on if they like the band or not. Doesn't stop me from playing them either way.

Edited by IMJacks

On the way to work this morning, Xfm played Feeling Good. Must have been at 5.35am - ish. The DJ then talked about missing Muse being about, although he also said that changing to classical probably means Muse are on the decline (I know!!) but it would be good to hear them on Classic FM.

I tend not to listen to Xfm anymore, or any radio station, and this reminds me just why. :)

was at a party last night, Supermassive Black Hole came on; nice surprise.

saw on the dancefloor there were a bunch of girls mimicking playing baseball. :stunned:

turns out it was requested by some twilight morons. :facepalm:

faith in humanity: - 3 :facepalm: