I just called a medical supply place to rent a wheelchair for my mom who's having surgery. I heard Starlight in the background. At first I thought it was the "hold" music, but then realized it was being played in the actual store. So that's not as scary. It just means the people that work there must be cool, I guess. I shall find out soon!

haha! don't worry sometimes the same things happen to me, I remember one time long ago i hear bliss in a comercial from my country, although I think no such thing ever happened

If you are from Mexico City, you heard Bliss snippet in the radio. In Reporte 98.5 in the Finances program. :happy:

I heard it too. Also in another station, Imagen, they used Stockholm Syndrome snippet for a radio ad.

Ahm... I just realized that one of my mates saw a Muse poster in a soap opera series or some shit like that :LOL: called La Rosa de Guadalupe, in the back of a scene. :stunned:

It was not so great at all. :rolleyes:

I seem to be hearing more and more of the same 2 songs on the local Rock station here (99.3 the Fox) Starlight and Time is Running Out. I think they play 1 of 2 every day which is a big step from once in a blue moon.

Also a while back after they played KoC I remember them saying Muse are making a Classical album :LOL:

Australian radio station Triple J seem to love Deadstar... heard it twice lately but not any others recently;)

BTW pretty sure entries open for the 'Triple J Hottest 100 of all time' competition tommorow so please go to the thread of the same name in 'muse in the media' , follow the link and vote for muse!

:p