MTV just played KoC as Will Smith got up to accept his movie award.

haha, I was just going to post that :)

It was also a nice surprise to see them on an old episode of Jools Holland. The channel Ovation was airing old episodes and they aired the 2001 episode, of course it was edited for commercials, so they only had time to air "Feeling Good." It was fun to see it on tv and not just on the computer.

neone remember when hysteria came out?

everyone got sick of it because it was literally played every couple of minutes on every channel.

then it was on like every other advert.

To start off with i was like holy yeah this is g8.

but after like the hundredth time, we were all like oh dear me no.

i think a few of their other tracks have recieved that stupid amount of airplay, but Hysteria was the only time when i've actually gotten annoyed when it came on. That was until i saw the american video for it. i was like "why can't that be in England?"

Where I live, I have only heard 3 Muse songs ever! on the radio. Starlight (around 10 times), Supermassive Black Hole one time, and part of Citizen Erased (in the background on a radio show while the dj's were talking over it). I can't imagine being somewhere I'd hear them often. But I'm always playing them on cd anyway.. :p:

Cash Cab is brilliant!

+1 I really miss that show!:LOL:

I heard Feeling Good today on my friend's Virgin Media, we were searching for something to watch on Catch Up TV and the little preview of programmes had Feeling Good playing!:happy:

:LOL: :LOL: My dad was watching Eggheads....lol!

And he said there was some question like "Matthew Bellamy is the lead singer of which group?"

and the options werrrrre....Muse, Arctic Monkeys and Radiohead and the bloke said Radiohead :LOL:

i lol'd...

Guest Emz.

and the options werrrrre....Muse, Arctic Monkeys and Radiohead and the bloke said Radiohead :LOL:

i lol'd...

Radiohead, lol.

And he said there was some question like "Matthew Bellamy is the lead singer of which group?"

i lol'd...

MEGA

LOLZ

!!!!!!

Hysteria on the show thats on tv... umm... entourage

and about all the cash cab comments: i love that show :D its the only show I can do..!

they had plug in baby for the double or nothing once... i was like "OMG!111!11!11 Mooze!!!" lol :D

i lol'd...

i jumped up when i saw that

i was like ZOMG

I was watching Trigger Happy TV and Unintended came on :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrBYRCxy2E

Edited by trvrphlps