Guest universalradio

Starlight playing in a flashback bar scene.

I have no tele in the house, but a friend recommended checking it out online. The series is over, but it's pretty good.

you can catch it free at tv-links.cc or on cbs.com

Hysteria on the show thats on tv... umm... entourage

and about all the cash cab comments: i love that show :D its the only show I can do..!

they had plug in baby for the double or nothing once... i was like "OMG!111!11!11 Mooze!!!" lol :D

Yeah they had Knights of Cydonia and a distorted song... it took me awhile to reckonise it though....

And on the doctor who marathon that was on this weekend they had

Hysteria

Take a Bow

and Starlight on the behind the scenes doctor who...I was very excited:D

and also my mega cool history teacher played Knights for me :D

my english teacher played all of BHaR to the class

and then she ranted about why she couldnt go to V.

then i said i was going, then she wrote this on my school shirt

(it was leavers day)

DSC04875.jpg

Shes so cool with her 90's lingo

my english teacher played all of BHaR to the class

and then she ranted about why she couldnt go to V.

then i said i was going, then she wrote this on my school shirt

(it was leavers day)

DSC04875.jpg

Shes so cool with her 90's lingo

haha!!!! Well my teacher is young like 22 or something...and he likes awesome music...and i told him if he had some knights cranking I would work better...and everyone reckonized it "yeah gutair hero"!!:rolleyes: then invincible came on and the real whiney girl was going "oh this is depressing change this song its shit":mad: I pity the fool who doesnt like muse:rolleyes:

not heard as such, but today i got put with pe ople in my music class and wea re going to recite newborn... *goes off to learn*:happy:

But yeah we had to research our favourite bands.. lulz.. and this guy was lke *ooh, dont you jmust love muse@?* and i was like *haha yeah..* and he was like *ooh i bet you havent heard uno*:rolleyes: hillarity on a stick...

not heard as such, but today i got put with pe ople in my music class and wea re going to recite newborn... *goes off to learn*:happy:

But yeah we had to research our favourite bands.. lulz.. and this guy was lke *ooh, dont you jmust love muse@?* and i was like *haha yeah..* and he was like *ooh i bet you havent heard uno*:rolleyes: hillarity on a stick...

Ha ha he's very naive:rolleyes:

not heard as such, but today i got put with people in my music class and we are going to recite newborn... *goes off to learn*:happy:

:eek: it was yooo! :p Apparently one of the french teachers played plug in baby today, so i'm guessing she has OoS...

Scott Mills introducing song was Hysteria today.. i couldnt beleive meh ears, i was moping so i was like "radio goes on now".. ooooh histeria, just what i need.. *rocks out*

Ha ha he's very naive:rolleyes:

He started talking about the uno vid today and i was like.. aww i love you:happy:

:eek: it was yooo! :p Apparently one of the french teachers played plug in baby today, so i'm guessing she has OoS...

we have this uber cool motorbike riding, artwork drawing, leather wearing supply occasionally and his favourite muse song is unintended :happy: he said i had goot taste in music

I have never ever heard Muse except when I listen to them on purpose. Oh, in the queue to the Muse-gig I went to someone played TIRO on her cellphone but I'm not sure if it counts. He-he.

And my sister listen to Absolution once in a while.. don't sure if that counts either :p

However, my brother told me he saw an interview with Muse on MTV and I was like "!!!!!??????? I missed it?! :(". But I dunno if it's true, he might've been just screwing around with me. He's a tricky boy.

Once I imagined that I heard the intro to New Born on a TV-show.. atleast I think I imagined it. Or maybe it really was the intro to New Born. I guess I'll never know.

Verry sorrowfully...I got T-boned today while shuffling through muse on my ipod...I blacked out and woke up to Assassin. I don't think that counts since I was playing it, but it was a comforting note to wake up to something familiar...when the tow truck arrived and I was in the ambulance getting checked up on, I hobbled over to my car and saved my purse, ipod, BH&R, and OoS which were luckily the only two in there. It was a very dramatic moment...I kinda wish someone who cared about muse was there with me so that we could praise my success together. Oh well...I know none of you know me, but I just thought I'd share my Friday the 13th misfortune. Ugh. Night all. :D

Verry sorrowfully...I got T-boned today while shuffling through muse on my ipod...I blacked out and woke up to Assassin. I don't think that counts since I was playing it, but it was a comforting note to wake up to something familiar...when the tow truck arrived and I was in the ambulance getting checked up on, I hobbled over to my car and saved my purse, ipod, BH&R, and OoS which were luckily the only two in there. It was a very dramatic moment...I kinda wish someone who cared about muse was there with me so that we could praise my success together. Oh well...I know none of you know me, but I just thought I'd share my Friday the 13th misfortune. Ugh. Night all. :D

Perhaps assassin is not the most comforting muse song it could have been though.