Don't know if this counts but...

I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday (show on CNN) and they mentioned Muse. He was interviewing Stephenie Meyer author of Twilight...here's the bit from the transcript:

Haha, Muse mentioned on a CNN news program, fancy that. :p

Glenn Beck a Muse fan? :stunned: Hmmm...

I heard Hyper Music really loudly today coming from my exes car.

He hates Muse.

He really should have taken my set of keys...

There's this absolutely terrifying robot called Titan that scared the hell out of my hometown a few years ago. Apparently it sings muse songs too - someone told me it was in their town last weekend and sang knights of cydonia! When I saw it it sang fly me to the moon and wonderful world.

I was bloody terrified of it, but when it sang wonderful world this small girl came out and stood right next to it and looked like she loved it. She was about six years old. :LOL:

There's this absolutely terrifying robot called Titan that scared the hell out of my hometown a few years ago. Apparently it sings muse songs too - someone told me it was in their town last weekend and sang knights of cydonia! When I saw it it sang fly me to the moon and wonderful world.

I was bloody terrified of it, but when it sang wonderful world this small girl came out and stood right next to it and looked like she loved it. She was about six years old. :LOL:

:stunned:

Well I was walking through the shops today when I heard a song that sounded familiar and I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if it was a Muse song" and then I stopped and went back because I thought I heard Matt's voice on the song, turns out it was Knights of Cydonia :D

Then when I went into the hairdressers Feeling Good was playing! It wasn't the Muse version but it was still good.

Then I went into Sanity because for the past 3 Months I've been trying to get Showbiz (they only ever have Origins of Symmetry) and it was there! :D

So I've had a very Musey day and now I own a copy of Showbiz :D

good alarm clock :):LOL:

Sadly it isn't for me, I'm up well before then. :p Although my alarm is actually a Muse song, so it's nice to wake up in the morning. ;)

Feeling Good (Live) on MTV2 at 11.20 and then Starlight on Xfm at 11.25, only turned MTV2 on because Xfm played Snow Patrol, and after Feeling Good I turned back on just in time for Starlight. Good timing. :yesey: