Coldplay talked briefly about Muse in todays NME.....I didn't buy it I swear!

"both members (Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland) express their 'utter admiration' for Muse, the band that took them out on their first tour. Buckland even announced that he bumped into Dom in town the other day 'in Marks and Spencers with his Mum."

I bet his Mum was helping him stock up on new trousers...

This is from the gaurdian website:

Loud TV ads are... not so loud after all, it turns out

Are you always forced to turn down the volume on the TV when the ad break starts? Well now help is at hand, although apparently commercials aren't actually that loud...

May 7, 2008 2:48 PM

Noisy ads. There is nothing worse than being nice and relaxed in front of the TV, only to be jolted into a lunge for the remote control to get the sonic boom of a raucous ad break under control.

Raucous commercials are clearly a bug bear of sorts for UK TV watchers with more than 100 complaints to the advertising regulator last year about sound levels in commercials that can seem to approach the volume of a Muse gig at Wembley.

They should put them in the dictionary!:LOL:

Just watched blood sweat and t-shirts from last night on bbc3 and the closing credits had map of the problematique on.

I wondered why I was strangley drawn to that..

not heard, but a van that went passed was called MBH and i really wanted to paint an S on it...

Knights of Cydonia was just on at the end of the Australia v New Zealand centenary rugby league test on Channel 9 - I think it's something they play at various times on Friday night games (to an ad, end credits, etc.)

Knights of Cydonia was just on at the end of the Australia v New Zealand centenary rugby league test on Channel 9 - I think it's something they play at various times on Friday night games (to an ad, end credits, etc.)

i was just about to post that!

hehe, we won so it was all the sweeter:p

Don't know if this counts but...

I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday (show on CNN) and they mentioned Muse. He was interviewing Stephenie Meyer author of Twilight...here's the bit from the transcript:

BECK: You have got to be the coolest mom, because you write to Muse, don`t you?

MEYER: I do. I love Muse.

BECK: You know what? My daughter was turned on to Muse by you, and she turned me on to Muse. Unbelievable.

Haha, Muse mentioned on a CNN news program, fancy that. :p

Coldplay talked briefly about Muse in todays NME.....I didn't buy it I swear!

"both members (Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland) express their 'utter admiration' for Muse, the band that took them out on their first tour. Buckland even announced that he bumped into Dom in town the other day 'in Marks and Spencers with his Mum."

I bet his Mum was helping him stock up on new trousers...

Haha. I am very amused by this story. Bless Dom and his mummy

Don't know if this counts but...

I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday (show on CNN) and they mentioned Muse. He was interviewing Stephenie Meyer author of Twilight...here's the bit from the transcript:

Haha, Muse mentioned on a CNN news program, fancy that. :p

Heh.. a friend texted me to say she heard Beck talkign about them on his radio program also. I detest Beck, but it's publicity nonetheless. Won't last after he finds out Matt's a 9/11 truther!