one night, i was constipated like none other. i had to find a remedy for my crappy ailment, so i tried eating lettuce. that didn't work. then i munched on a bar of ex-lax. strike two. flustered, i summoned...via my trendy ipod...a relevant, b-side, muse song-- Easily. and alas, my problems were solved...

i can imagine... on future Muse CDs will be written:

constant exposure to the audio tracks of this CD may have a laxative effect

:LOL:

This was a while ago, so apologies if someone has already mentioned it - Supermassive Black Hole is featured in the last season of The Sopranos, I think episode 2, during a streaptease scene at the Bada Bing ::))

Never seen a Muse song associated with streaptease before, but everything has a start!

Oof I has muse sense!

I switched on radio one like.. oh, I think they might be playing muse :erm: turned it on, it was some indie song, lots of banter, and then invincible:rolleyes: it kept cutting out at "pull us down" at every chorus, beccause we were in a car park...

Oh and some guy was walking round school with SMBH playing out of his mp3 on his phone..:D

And I don't know if this counts, but I was thinking about people who like muse and.. like... fellow fans and stuff when i saw someone running for a bus in a muse top :stunned: