Paradise is the only Coldplay song I really like.

Haha! Do you not really listen to their older stuff then? I think you get some mediocre (Is that spelt right? :$ ) ones and then you find the really 'Gold' ones - 'Violet Hill' is one of my 'Gold' ones and 'Life In Technicolour' is very good - I think it's the video that makes that one so great though! :LOL: - You should check some of 'em out! :happy:

My Coldplay favourites are Politik (in which Matt collaborated, lol) and 42

(we're getting a bit OT, however)

The Scientist is by far the best Coldplay song,

Was watching Finland play Sweden Yesterday in Hockey and the Organist was playing the synth line from Uprising during one of the breaks. Was too funny.

Haha! Do you not really listen to their older stuff then? I think you get some mediocre (Is that spelt right? :$ ) ones and then you find the really 'Gold' ones - 'Violet Hill' is one of my 'Gold' ones and 'Life In Technicolour' is very good - I think it's the video that makes that one so great though! :LOL: - You should check some of 'em out! :happy:

I'm open to anything, so I'll take a gander at it. I prefer heavier bands most of the time, however. And yes, you spelled it right. :)

I'm open to anything, so I'll take a gander at it. I prefer heavier bands most of the time, however. And yes, you spelled it right. :)

Brilliant! And thanks, just had to check - don't want people thinking that I'm a right nob-end! :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Undisclosed Desires at dads shop...but it annoys me how the radio station dad plays would probably never play a muse song other than UD :( AAAAAAAAAAND on the news they played part of micro cuts :3 i was like..no..it can't be...MUUUSE?!?!? and just aboout the coldplay thing, the radio is like a death sentence for any song that becomes regular. I swear, paradise is dying a slooww and painful death :(

Exo 3 was the music for Jeremy Abbott's win at US Men's Skating Nationals today!

NBC announcers and online commentators said the performance gave them shivers or brought them to tears, and I agree!

Abbott is apparently a Muser, as he said he chose the music himself "from his ipod" and co-choreographed the routine.

About the music itself, Matt's voice was replaced w/ guitar which sounded cheesy as hell but is fine in the context of a skating competition that's so heavy on traditional classical.

Here's the performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvtkPIhUJI

Exo 3 was the music for Jeremy Abbott's win at US Men's Skating Nationals today!

NBC announcers and online commentators said the performance gave them shivers or brought them to tears, and I agree!

Abbott is apparently a Muser, as he said he chose the music himself "from his ipod" and co-choreographed the routine.

About the music itself, Matt's voice was replaced w/ guitar which sounded cheesy as hell but is fine in the context of a skating competition that's so heavy on traditional classical.

Here's the performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvtkPIhUJI

Wow that was great!