Real strange one, but both The Resistance disc and A Seaside Rendezvous were intallled to watch/listen to on Singapore Airlines. Managed to squeeze three viewings into one flight. :D

they had resistance on a singapore airlines flight i was on from osaka to singapore :) i listen to it about 3 times...saved my ipod battery :)

Everytime I go to the supermarket around the corner they have Undisclosed Desires on... it's really weird... like, they know I'm there. Imagine my thoughts when Matt sings and I'm buying milk... it's like... yeah milk :rolleyes:

I tuned a radio station, and they were reading one of Stephanie Meyer's books and they played SBH :pope::pope:

:facepalm::facepalm::phu:

was it that Ryan Seacrest guy? that guy used to read episodes of the thing...

off this topic: Twilight Saga is a cancer for Muse, even though the OST's are brilliant

I heard Undisclosed Desires at McDonalds once. My brother and I started singing and the people in the booth behind ours were looking at us weird :p and one when I was walking home from school, there was a guy who was stopped at the traffic lights and had Resistance turned up real loud. I was like to my friend 'OMG he's listening to Muse!' and she like, 'I don't care!'

My sis was watching gastronauts on cbbc with SMBH in the back

Lots of CBBC programmes use Muse songs as backing. My son's always shouting to me 'Mum they're playing Muse on CBBC again!'. The programme producers have very good taste.

The film is Knight and Day. I just saw the trailer on VIVA.

saw that trailer when i went to the cinema, i was like :D

Resistance has been played in virgin active a few times while iv been in there. Few songs have been on Top Gear as well.

Uprising was on an advert for a CD that contains 'Epic' music. Uprising isnt the most epic Muse song though :erm:

Its on the Cd but yeah, Knights of Cydonia is something I would consider epic rather than Uprising.

And I saw the Knight and Day trailer with Uprising in just now. I could hear the chords and was just "I know this... don't I?" and then came the "They will not control us" line... which is as confirmation as you need.

I met up with a friend at Mc Donald's for a drink. We were talking outside and there was MUSE NSC on radio. I didn't even realise what my friend said just listened to the song. And I was "Could you repeat that?". He repeated it meanwhile I heard they were interviewed by the radio and I still have no idea what he was talking about! :LOL:

Am I a bad person now? :$

Undisclosed Desires was just played on the BBC3 TV programme called 'Vampires: Why They Bite'

It's quite an interesting programme, which charts the history of vampires... the song was used during a section where they talked about the vampire's sexual desires lol... appropriate I suppose! :LOL:

Edited by sazzrah