Bloody hell it's gotta be TIRO by a long shot. It's their sell out song. I came into school and everyone was like "oooh muse are simply to diiiiie for, how cool is blah blooh" and the like. No you're idiots. You know nothing about music, and no you're not really origional for liking that song. It made them all main stream, so im hoping they'll go Kid A on or ass. es.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :LOL:

Ahhhhh I should come in here more often, it's funny.

what the fuck? how can you slag off your favourite band? what's the point in being a fan if you think that matt can't sing the songs or they aren't very good.

the point is that muse rock the shit out of all of you and you couldn't touch them with a ten foot pole in regards to talent.

what the fuck? how can you slag off your favourite band? what's the point in being a fan if you think that matt can't sing the songs or they aren't very good.

the point is that muse rock the shit out of all of you and you couldn't touch them with a ten foot pole in regards to talent.

we can love muse, appreciate their talent and all and say that we don't like everything they do.. if you say you like all their songs you're certainly a liar because they have done songs very different, just look the difference between unintended and ashamed and the groove, such different songs (but i'll trust you if you say that you like unintended, ashamed and the groove ^^)

its the people that go around slagging off matt because they think he can't sing a song or he's not a very good guitarist. the truth is that they're just jealous.

and dont pull that mother shit with me, im not a kid.

Matt is a good gutarist and a good singer. But good does not necessarily mean listenable or likeable. For example- you can have a very good ballerina, and while they're extremely good at ballet, you may not like them just because you are not fond of the style of dance they perform. It's the same thing with Matt- he's got a certain vocal+guitar style, some like it, some don't. I really like it, but if he did something solo, I probably wouldn't listen to it. What people on this board tend to forget-

Matt alone is not Muse.

Have you seen that amazing song live? It is awesome.

oh my g-d it is.

for the Muse concert, originally I had floor seats right in front of the stage, but then my friend had surgery and ended up on crutches, so we couldn't exactly be on the floor. the security kindly gave us seats up in the bleachers, where we could look down on the stage. I was pissed that we weren't by the stage, but actually being able to see him play Ruled By Secrecy was amazing.

Archived