That would have to be "Map of Your Head." It's the only song I can't stand even 30 seconds of........ :fro:

Map of Your Head is one of my favourites :cool:

i love when matt sings at around 1:35 and he swallows and misses his queue, haha i love that bit. i love the lyrics "wearing just socks and a phone" too.

i think the most boring song is Endlessly. the lyrics are horribly depressing, and i just can't listen to it.

It can hardly get more 'unmuse'.

but i just remembered Execution commentary. I love the bass and stuff (they did that on tour at the end of the concerts...) but I just can't listen to it. What i found most disturbing was that all of the other new songs were bootlegs, But this was a studio recording. :confused:

Xx

TOADA

Apparently they played it on the Sunday at Earls Court, so I'm fucking glad I missed out on tickets for that night and went on Monday instead. Really can't stand the song.

they played the same songs both nights just in different orders.

id say the worst is sing for absoloution...its kl live but the album versions a bit dull......an yeah i like all the other songs sing for absoloution is the only one i dont like.

TOADA

Apparently they played it on the Sunday at Earls Court, so I'm fucking glad I missed out on tickets for that night and went on Monday instead. Really can't stand the song.

Haha I love that song, what don't you like about it? Hey? Hey? Hey? Hey? Hey?

Jimmy Kane is rubbish, execution commentary is also bad.

they played the same songs both nights just in different orders.

No they didn't, TOADA, A Cyring Shame and Dead Star were played on the 19th, but on the 20th they didn't feature but DES, Space Dementia and Blackout did if memory serves.

Bloody excellent if you are a member of the RNID. Anyway, you don't like blackout and it's a nice song :p

Pfffft. You suc. bet you don't even like Lightning Bolt.

I don't tend to like slow songs. Its a nice song, btu I don't see it as a very good Muse song.

Pfffft. You suc. bet you don't even like Lightning Bolt.

I don't tend to like slow songs. Its a nice song, btu I don't see it as a very good Muse song.

Lightning Bolt...r dey da band dat cuvered da muse song frm earls court?

Not a big fan, no :p

And Bliss/TSP? How are they bad muse songs? :(

Archived