i'm so surprised that only one person here dislikes overdue.That song seems to last for ages, and it's just over 2 minutes. it's got to be their worst song, even worse than all of their b-sides

<3 Overdue.

Only one I REALLY dislike is Feeling Good. TIRO, SFA and Endlessly are a tad naff but ok.

i'm so surprised that only one person here dislikes overdue.That song seems to last for ages, and it's just over 2 minutes. it's got to be their worst song, even worse than all of their b-sides

i agree...overdue is their worst song...fillip is up ther also...but fillip deserves credit cuz it has a kick ass ending to it...

Anyone heard the remix of sunburn? thats bloody awful.

But er for the serious muse songs I'd say 'yes please'... never really understood it.

"Yes Please" is a very thought-provoking, soulful ballad about two lovers on opposite ends of the universe, each having to make the same dreaded decision: Soup or salad?

Gets me every time.

"Yes Please" is a very thought-provoking, soulful ballad about two lovers on opposite ends of the universe, each having to make the same dreaded decision: Soup or salad?

Gets me every time.

soup.

seriously strawberry_juice I love you.

I really really do.

• 2 weeks later...
Screenager, Jimmy Kane, Fillip, Yes Please, B&H and Newborn.

I just don't like those songs. Don't like the piano in B&H, horrible.

And don't say I'm stupid, it's just my opinion :p

i know its ur own opinion but, i dont know how anyone could dislike new born, it well and truly pwns

i know its ur own opinion but' date=' i dont know how anyone could dislike new born, it well and truly pwns[/quote']

Well, a few months ago it was my favourite song and I think I've heard it too often :p The song itself isn't bad, but I don't like it anymore.

Archived