there Is no worst muse song. only the odd track that isn't As good as the rest. eg baloonatic and sometimes jimmy kane. but theyre still great compared to other bands out there. Yes i am highly Muse biased but one of the main things i love about them is that theyre the only band i can say that about. theyre the only ones that have got me to like every single song theyve done. and yes i Do like soldiers poem, unintended, invincible etc. so meh :p

there Is no worst muse song. only the odd track that isn't As good as the rest. eg baloonatic and sometimes jimmy kane. but theyre still great compared to other bands out there.

...But surely that means there is a worst one, you just don't think there are any bad ones.

And there are a fair few songs worse than Soldier's Poem on BH&R, it's brilliant for such a short song. :D

And there are a fair few songs worse than Soldier's Poem on BH&R, it's brilliant for such a short song. :D

And there's only 11 of them? :stunned:

Worst should be Uninented or Map of your head. Something like that. They should just stay away from all this cheesy slow love ballad crap...

There are other bands that do that kind of thing better than Muse do.

And there's only 11 of them? :stunned:

Worst should be Uninented or Map of your head. Something like that. They should just stay away from all this cheesy slow love ballad crap...

There are other bands that do that kind of thing better than Muse do.

Map of Your Head isn't really a love ballad :p It's about a hangover so im led to believe.

I lubs Unitended, but tis not to be heard often :noey:

And lets face it, Hysteria? :noey:

Archived