oh dear :LOL: i love all the songs mentioned!

Me too :p.

Fuck off. Thats bloody excellent.

:LOL: HAHAHAHAHA! I understand the language he speaks so I know what he's really saying. Hah, I will never tell!

i cant stand MICROCUTS cus he just sings it too high and i have no idea wat his sayin.

I know! It'd be ok if he didn't sing in falsetto, but it just kinda sounds like screaching. Screenager's boring as well. I like Map Of Your Head and Instant Messenger. What is wrong with those songs? It's definitely time for a new CD. Lately, I've even become bored listening to OOS.

cant believe at most of the songs u have chosen here...all greats.

well...i would pic one of the bsides...i dont know...maybe coma...i dont think they're bad...i just think the other songs are better. so hard to find one i dont like......... :stunned:

cheers

Me too :p.

:LOL: HAHAHAHAHA! I understand the language he speaks so I know what he's really saying. Hah, I will never tell!

I know! It'd be ok if he didn't sing in falsetto, but it just kinda sounds like screaching. Screenager's boring as well. I like Map Of Your Head and Instant Messenger. What is wrong with those songs? It's definitely time for a new CD. Lately, I've even become bored listening to OOS.

Its meant to be screaming you douchebag. The songs a goodun' its you that has the problem.

Endlessly is the least good.

i cant stand MICROCUTS cus he just sings it too high and i have no idea wat his sayin.

haha i love that song i think its one of muses best.

i despise thoughts of a dying athiest. its not at all musical - sticks out like a sore thumb on absolution. terrible guitar solo. not muses style i dont think.

its weird how everyone here hates songs that others love and vicey cersa

i love microcuts (and screenager for that matter)

haha i love that song i think its one of muses best.

i despise thoughts of a dying athiest. its not at all musical - sticks out like a sore thumb on absolution. terrible guitar solo. not muses style i dont think.

its weird how everyone here hates songs that others love and vicey cersa

i love microcuts (and screenager for that matter)

Yeah thats not one of their bests, a little devoid of genius shall we say. That said i still see Endlessly as the enemy.

Guest Bl44t44p

Shrinking Universe is pretty shit.

Oh and the intro of House of the Rising Sun is horrible. Reminds me of hardcore/terror-like rubbish.

sounds to simple for me.

You're right, "Fury" is very simple,but it makes me flash up. It looks like if I can breahte trought the distortion and the harmonics of the guitar.

But I don't like "Endlessly",I can't hear it more then an half minute. I don't like its rhythm. :fro:

i uterly love unitended, i did it as a solo.

and feelin gd is a classic. and if i rememeber some 1 said that cant take my eyes off u was bad, it actually cheers me up. lol

ummm i would say... space demtia... never really leave it on that much..... still a great song thou. :D:D:D

Archived