Blackout, Screenager, and Megalomania suck in my opinion. Coz I think they're boring. :D

I also hate Map Of Your Head - I listened to the first minute of it and found it so crap I couldn't listen to it anymore! :fro: :chaplin:

A lot of people on here hate Jimmy Kane, I've never heard it and my attempts at downloading it didn't go very well. What's so bad about it? Does it have a slow beat, crap lyrics etc?

Map of Your Head is one of my favourites :cool:

i love when matt sings at around 1:35 and he swallows and misses his queue, haha i love that bit. i love the lyrics "wearing just socks and a phone" too.

same here, quelle coincidence.

anyway, I have never been able to stand "Sing for Absolution. ugh I hate that song.

I'm gonna have to say Execution Commentary, makes a good outro but not a good studio recorded song.

I don't think it was ever s'pose to be a "good" studio song...that's why I like it so much, because it just seemed kind of like they did it as a joke...

and it also says on the inlay cover of the cd it's on

"Execution Commentary:

Produced Badly by a Nasty Piece of Work"

and the singing in it makes me laugh...

I don't think it was ever s'pose to be a "good" studio song...that's why I like it so much, because it just seemed kind of like they did it as a joke...

and it also says on the inlay cover of the cd it's on

"Execution Commentary:

Produced Badly by a Nasty Piece of Work"

and the singing in it makes me laugh...

Yeah, I can see it as a joke and it makes me laugh but as an actual muse song to me it's the worst =p.

Bloody hell it's gotta be TIRO by a long shot. It's their sell out song. I came into school and everyone was like "oooh muse are simply to diiiiie for, how cool is blah blooh" and the like. No you're idiots. You know nothing about music, and no you're not really origional for liking that song. It made them all main stream, so im hoping they'll go Kid A on or ass. es.

Bloody hell it's gotta be TIRO by a long shot. It's their sell out song. I came into school and everyone was like "oooh muse are simply to diiiiie for, how cool is blah blooh" and the like. No you're idiots. You know nothing about music, and no you're not really origional for liking that song. It made them all main stream, so im hoping they'll go Kid A on or ass. es.

your a twat

I'm surprised nobody has said something like:

"Omg how can u say that MUSE [Note: I fucking hate people who type Muse in capitals all the time] have a bad song! Dey iz all gud! Amazing! lol! MUSE rawk!"

Jimmy Kane is shite.

That really what I wanted to say, but I would prefer "I real Muse fan in the sens I love whatever they do (maybe appart the mushroom and guitar breaking trip), so the idea of a worst song is surprising. Like a best song, by the way."

Never liked S4A all tht much. And the video irritates me. Not tht its terrible though, just the only one i'll skip on a regular basis.

One thing though, is it not unfair to label a song a 'sell-out' simply because it gets some air time on radio and people know the tune? It's the same as telling everyone an obscure b-side is your favourite song in a desperate attempt to look hardcore when honestly new born gets you going more than anything else (and why shouldn't it). Not that everybody does this, just those looking for superiority over others cos they kinda suck deep down ;)

i don't think there is a muse song i don't like. i've kind of gone off endlessly but i'm sure i'll like it again soon. i admit it does kind of annoy me when ppl ask me who my favourite band is and i say muse and then they say "oh yeh they r really cool i like um...whats it called time is running out" i dunno why it annoys me...it just does. i think it's because i've liked muse for a long time and now everyone seems to be liking them it doesn't feel as special anymore. yes...pathetic reason i know.

meh yeah unfortunately that's the only song people around here know. well that and Stockholm Syndrome.

Yeah, complete crowd followers songs really. There immense non the less but everyone who just watchs MTV and shit like that seems to think that they are their only songs.

One thing though, is it not unfair to label a song a 'sell-out' simply because it gets some air time on radio and people know the tune? It's the same as telling everyone an obscure b-side is your favourite song in a desperate attempt to look hardcore when honestly new born gets you going more than anything else (and why shouldn't it). Not that everybody does this, just those looking for superiority over others cos they kinda suck deep down ;)

Well said my friend, well said. :happy::D

Archived