I hate "Falling Away With You". I still say it sounds like the theme music to Gardeners World.

well, I'm sorry it reminds you of that... I love FAWY, but if I had to name one song that I don't like... it'd be Microcuts. It's not the worst song ever, but I don't quite like it... it's a strange song... and a bit ridiculous...

Any song that they've madethat goes along at less than 150 beats a minutes (i.e blackout,un intended)) are hard for me to listen to cause i get fidgety. Endlessly is an exception but thats cause i can't be bothered to pay attention to what hes saying

Any song that they've madethat goes along at less than 150 beats a minutes (i.e blackout,un intended)) are hard for me to listen to cause i get fidgety. Endlessly is an exception but thats cause i can't be bothered to pay attention to what hes saying

Grow an attention span then.

please don't post threads like this..! :'(

Okay, I'll delete this thread so no one has to be upset by the opinions of others and put foam protectors on the corners of coffee tables so you don't bang your wittle leggy-poo when you walk out. :happy:

Because it's so meeeean and makes you a baaaaad music fan to say a band has a bad song!!!! Yes, I know, my ickle-pickle.

Or maybe you can just ignore these kinds of threads... :chaplin:

Archived