citizen erased... make your mind up! :indiff: I mean it starts off nice and heavy then goes slow, whats with that? :stunned:

*waits for response*

But truthfully i would have to say Butterflies and hurricanes, i always used to skip it and think it was a terrible song, then they released it as a single and it dissapointed me loads. Also, once when i was concentrating so hard on NOT listening to that piano solo that just ruins it even more, i swear i heard voices behind it, took my headphones out... listened for voices... none.

No, they played different songs. On the Sunday (When I went) they played Hyper Music, but on the Monday they played Space Dementia instead. Pretty pissed off about that actually as Space Dementia's my favourite live song. :'(

they didnt play hyper music either date...

this thread has made me laugh he he. but yea a few of peoples choices has shocked me, but fair enough, we are all entitled to our own oppinion....as for me least faves are:

Please pleas please let me get what i want, quite bad reall, pisses me off

nische

TOADA is almost on the list, it just kinda annoys me but i still listen to it.

jimmy Kane i agree is complete rubbish

Con-science......what the hell was Matt thinking!!!!!!!!! I think i have made my decision.....THIS ONE!

Balloonatic The original not the re-recording, i have a dodgy studio version of this, and i always skip it, (i have a CD i burnt of loads of their b-sides)

so yea there are a few forgettable tracks, but are mostly b-sides or covers, and for quite good reasons, there are some b-sides i believe to be superior to some tracks, but some tracks you completely understand why it didn't make an album cut.

Bliss, Pink Ego Box, The Small Print.

BLISS!!?? :rolleyes: I dont know what drugs your on but to dislike Bliss, geez what planet were you born on :indiff:

And TSP is wickeeeed :stunned::eek:

Seriously I'd have to sit down and listen to every song to pick one to dislike, I like Hate this and I'll love you today :LOL:

i cant stand MICROCUTS cus he just sings it too high and i have no idea wat his sayin.

somebody deal with this person before i go psycho and attack him/her :stunned:

the one i dont like is Nature_1. something about it seems out of place...

Just on the Earls Court subject...

19th: A Crying Shame, TOADA, Dead Star

20th: Space Dementia, DES, Blackout

The rest of the sets were the same. Anyhoo, The only Muse songs I really dislike are Jimmy Kane and Feeling Good (as yes, I know it's a cover, a terrible cover)

Infact, according to Chris, unless they played it on the Us tour after Earls Court, they didn't play hyper music for the entire of the absolution tour because "it sounded like bliss and they wanted to show a wider range of music " blah blah blah ... :confused::unsure:

:)

Infact, according to Chris, unless they played it on the Us tour after Earls Court, they didn't play hyper music for the entire of the absolution tour because "it sounded like bliss and they wanted to show a wider range of music " blah blah blah ... :confused::unsure:

:)

Tis true, they haven't played Hyper Music since the end of the Origin/Hullabaloo tours.

Archived