HEY YOU GUYS ! Stop twisting my words ! Everything I said was about Explorers (I'm still trying to digest that one, its growing on me, but I still don't like it), definitely not about Supremacy, Panic Station etc. ! Soldier's poem is great, but I don't know where did you find out that I hate PS and Supremacy... :rolleyes::LOL:

EDIT: Oh, now I know - I'm not native, but by "speed rocketing through my top 20 list" I meant obviously up, not down...That makes sense, doesn't it ? It couldn't have been on my top 20 list before the release, so it has to go up, not down :facepalm::rolleyes:

How about Liquid State. I can't STAND Liquid State. No offense, Chris. You don't have a bad voice, but this song sounds NOTHING like Muse. In fact.. It sounds like a young garage band TRYING to make it big. Also, not a fan of Explorers... or Save Me. Honestly those are the ONLY Muse songs I do not like in their entire career.

Still a die-hard fan, and nomatter what, will still take them to the grave.

:happy:

Now, I'd say Liquid State - it sounds really like a total bullshit bands I hate...Save Me is IMHO amazing, not an every day track, but it has got character and it's original...Liquid state is really dull and sounds like bands and music style I don't like at all...Explorers are close behind though...And what's up with Overdue ? I love that one, esp. the guitar in the 1st verse... :)

Now, I'd say Liquid State - it sounds really like a total bullshit bands I hate...Save Me is IMHO amazing, not an every day track, but it has got character and it's original...Liquid state is really dull and sounds like bands and music style I don't like at all...Explorers are close behind though...And what's up with Overdue ? I love that one, esp. the guitar in the 1st verse... :)

I suppose I could stomach Save Me... However, Liquid State is still the worst Muse song to date. IMO.

This. Except not the album version. The massive live version, with Chris screaming "super massive black hoooooooooooooooole!!!!!"

Well, he doesn't really scream it :chuckle: Best live versions of Supermassive were back when Matt used to do the "Supermassive black hole!" bits.

Well, he doesn't really scream it :chuckle: Best live versions of Supermassive were back when Matt used to do the "Supermassive black hole!" bits.

Yeah, I watched one of those last night, it was great!:LOL:

and I thought it was always screamed, it just has a lot of effects and distortion to it, to make it sound more like a whisper...I know....it made sense in my head, though....

Yeah, I watched one of those last night, it was great!:LOL:

and I thought it was always screamed, it just has a lot of effects and distortion to it, to make it sound more like a whisper...I know....it made sense in my head, though....

The other way around. Whispering that with effects sound like screaming.

Archived