Citizen Erased

We know already that you love guiding light and hate citizen erased..would not be what I'd choose, but anyway, I'm wondering, what is it about citizen erased that you don't like?:erm:

Oh, and yeah, try not to put your ce-hate- and gl-love-posts to every fucking thread like, a million times. :p

We know already that you love guiding light and hate citizen erased..would not be what I'd choose, but anyway, I'm wondering, what is it about citizen erased that you don't like?:erm:

Oh, and yeah, try not to put your ce-hate- and gl-love-posts to every fucking thread like, a million times. :p

Troooooooooll

Citizen Erased

How the fuck have you, the most obvious troll I've seen on the board in ages, not been banned yet? I mean, it's one thing to have an opinion, but it seems very fucking peculiar that you hate the most loved song on the board, and love the most hated.

How the fuck have you, the most obvious troll I've seen on the board in ages, not been banned yet? I mean, it's one thing to have an opinion, but it seems very fucking peculiar that you hate the most loved song on the board, and love the most hated.

Chill, loser. It's a song.

:LOL: Is that forbidden?

Seriously, no denying that it's a troll, but you are giving it exactly what it wants, attention and anger :p

He has his opinions, can't blame him for that..but, yes, he is rather annoying.:rolleyes:

You seem to have misunderstood what a troll is. They post controversial opinions purely to get a (usually negative) reaction out of people. I doubt he actually loves Guiding Light and hates Citizen Erased.

Think about why he chose CE - because it's very much loved on this board so it would obviously get the biggest reaction.

Sippe, don't say 'that's exactly what I just said'. :p

Because that's what being a troll means? You do things to get strong reactions from people, and then you laugh because it was all for the lulz.

Well, yeah...Actually I didn't exactly know what a troll is until now...Thanks for clearing that out!

Hmm...I'm starting to see why you're the favourite Muser :awesome::thumbsup:

You seem to have misunderstood what a troll is. They post controversial opinions purely to get a (usually negative) reaction out of people. I doubt he actually loves Guiding Light and hates Citizen Erased.

Think about why he chose CE - because it's very much loved on this board so it would obviously get the biggest reaction.

Sippe, don't say 'that's exactly what I just said'. :p

Isn't that exactly what Sippe just said? :LOL:

Archived