I have listened and I like them :phu:

Seriously, those songs are nowhere near Muse at their best but they're not that bad either.

Edit: Escape and HTAILY are both post-Uno. You CANNOT tell me those aren't good songs or I'll never trust your judgement again :p

I'll give you HTAILY, the song's bearable ...

Now trust my judgement and agree. Germans may not know everything, they just know everything better.:D

And thats okay :) Its jsut I don't. I would rather listen to NSC and thats comign from someone who started with Absolution :LOL:

Neutron Star Collision is actually not that bad of a song. I love it, personally :awesome:

Except for some reason, lots of Musers seem to hate it.. I only hate it 'cause it has Twilight in the music video but yeah :stunned::LOL:

Neutron Star Collision is actually not that bad of a song. I love it, personally :awesome:

Except for some reason, lots of Musers seem to hate it.. I only hate it 'cause it has Twilight in the music video but yeah :stunned::LOL:

I wonder, if NSC had no video and no connection with Twilight, would it still be so terrible? While the sound of the track trends towards a more generic rock ballad style, I personally find nothing aesthetically displeasing about it. I find the relentless Twitards that populate every NSC vid to be a bigger irritant than anything that has to do with the song itself. (compare it to IBTY)

It also probably has a lot to do with how much you like the sound of TR in general.

Pink Ego Box, however, is the only song I actually can't listen to. It's funny, because I don't mind the chorus at all...:p

Well, we both know which band wrote that unforgettable and incredible song called Guiding Light!:LOL:

well, I can't argue with you there. Do Suede not have a 'Guiding Light"?

There's plenty more reasons to hate it than that.

Or maybe they hate it because it sucks....

I don't like Falling Down or Exo-Politics.

Falling Down just bores me to death and I don't even know what its about and Exo-Politics is just straight up boring after the first few bars.

Or maybe they hate it because it sucks....

I don't like Falling Down or Exo-Politics.

Falling Down just bores me to death and I don't even know what its about and Exo-Politics is just straight up boring after the first few bars.

I like Falling Down at times, i think it really depends on the mood....If i want to listen to a song Muse song, i listen to that.

I can't really comment on there worst songs. There will be a Muse song I hate and then I'll listen to it 3-4 more times and I'll start to pray to it like a religion.

Muse are a multi genre band, theres going to be some music from them you are not going to like because the genre doesn't fit your taste. I bet you I could show alot of those twi-light fanboys Hysteria/Newborn/Stockholme Syndrome/Agitated and they would think "What kinda sick band is this".

I don't think there is anyway shape or form in which you can call a song the worst in the same way in which you could say which song is the best without being directly biased.

I could however say the song I like the least however at the moment is Dead Star but only because I've over listened to it =D

well, I can't argue with you there. Do Suede not have a 'Guiding Light"?

There's plenty more reasons to hate it than that.

First: No comment. I won't give away this kind of sensible information. OMG, I can imagine you doing research now. We could discuss the matter and start throwing shampoo bottles at each other in London. :LOL:

Second: ITA! We need to bury it but Matt won't let us bury it or let us smother it. NSC needs to burn in hell for its sins. See, we still agree on most things.;)

First: No comment. I won't give away this kind of sensible information. OMG, I can imagine you doing research now. We could discuss the matter and start throwing shampoo bottles at each other in London. :LOL:

Second: ITA! We need to bury it but Matt won't let us bury it or let us smother it. NSC needs to burn in hell for its sins. See, we still agree on most things.;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mel, you're such a nutter. I like it :awesome:

I can't really comment on there worst songs. There will be a Muse song I hate and then I'll listen to it 3-4 more times and I'll start to pray to it like a religion.

Muse are a multi genre band, theres going to be some music from them you are not going to like because the genre doesn't fit your taste. I bet you I could show alot of those twi-light fanboys Hysteria/Newborn/Stockholme Syndrome/Agitated and they would think "What kinda sick band is this".

I don't think there is anyway shape or form in which you can call a song the worst in the same way in which you could say which song is the best without being directly biased.

I could however say the song I like the least however at the moment is Dead Star but only because I've over listened to it =D

You know, it IS possible to dislike a song for other reasons than the genre. I love pop, but that doesn't mean I have to like Starlight,

:LOL::LOL:

It better be because you over listened to it. :stunned:

Pffff what are you talking about?! Starlight isn't a pop song! :phu:

:p

i like Starlight, no matter how "shitty" the lyrics and it does sound a bit poppy, i suppose...

:LOL::LOL:

It better be because you over listened to it. :stunned:

i like Starlight, no matter how "shitty" the lyrics and it does sound a bit poppy, i suppose...

I like Starlight too. It was the first Muse song I heard and I remember thinking 'dayum, this guy has an amazing voice. I wonder who this song is by'. So I'll always have a soft spot for it for that reason.

I like Starlight too. It was the first Muse song I heard and I remember thinking 'dayum, this guy has an amazing voice. I wonder who this song is by'. So I'll always have a soft spot for it for that reason.

Same here, well sort of. Technically it's the song that turned me to Muse, because my brother heard it on the radio and liked it, and googled Muse and ended up being a fan, and introduced me to them. The first song I heard by them was either Starlight or Take A Bow so I will always love starlight. (what kind of fan am i, don't even know the first muse song i've heard)

my name is for plug in baby because i've always liked the song, don't know why, and i think it shows Muse's talent a lot. plus when i saw them, that's when the eyeballs came out. :D

Same here, well sort of. Technically it's the song that turned me to Muse, because my brother heard it on the radio and liked it, and googled Muse and ended up being a fan, and introduced me to them. The first song I heard by them was either Starlight or Take A Bow so I will always love starlight. (what kind of fan am i, don't even know the first muse song i've heard)

my name is for plug in baby because i've always liked the song, don't know why, and i think it shows Muse's talent a lot. plus when i saw them, that's when the eyeballs came out. :D

The eyeballoons are amazing when you're not expecting them. Happy memories of my first Muse gig. Sigh.

I've only seen them once :$ They've only came here a few times, and I was only able to go/had the money during the Resistance tour..

But I lurved it :D and yeah, the "Hullaballoons"

I've seen them five times now. After that first time I vowed to see them every time it was humanly possible. I've seen them twice in Paris. Amazing.

Archived