I prefer GL to NSC anyday. Prague is definitely the worst song muse have done but it's a cover so I'm not including that.

I'll stay with NSC because it's the only song that really makes me cringe by Muse even though it does have the typical elements of muse that are good. The song would be so much better with different lyrics

I prefer GL to NSC anyday. Prague is definitely the worst song muse have done but it's a cover so I'm not including that.

I'll stay with NSC because it's the only song that really makes me cringe by Muse even though it does have the typical elements of muse that are good. The song would be so much better with different lyrics

And GL's lyrics aren't (at least) equally cringeworthy?

I don't think GL solo is THAT terrible, it is ok in my opinion. It's very different from other solos, though. And, actually, I think GL is an ok song too, unlike the 90% of all other Muse fans think:D. I don't really see why everyone hates it. Yeah, it's not one of their best songs (not even close), but it's not a bad song, either. I like the drums and the bass in it, too. The only thing that I don't like in the song is that it repeats itself. And yes, it gets boring after few listens.

I don't think GL solo is THAT terrible, it is ok in my opinion. It's very different from other solos, though. And, actually, I think GL is an ok song too, unlike the 90% of all other Muse fans think:D. I don't really see why everyone hates it. Yeah, it's not one of their best songs (not even close), but it's not a bad song, either. I like the drums and the bass in it, too. The only thing that I don't like in the song is that it repeats itself. And yes, it gets boring after few listens.

But it is a bad song, that's the point. It's just terrible from start to finish.

For me I have two for different reasons...

Guiding Light because it now takes the place of Invincible in their live shows and I'd much rather hear Invincible.

Soldier's Poem because it's just a flat out bad song on an otherwise great album.

Showbiz the album has lots of mediocre songs I wouldn't play to someone who has never heard of Muse before because they'd just think Muse suck. I wouldn't say I personally hate them but you can tell Muse have evolved into a much better band now. So if there is a worse album I could easily get rid of have the songs on Showbiz and not miss them. Where as all their other albums feel pretty complete and great. Though Resistance funny enough is the worst album to hear when you see Muse live because they all feel a little flat live.

Edit: Neutron Star Collision is the only song that I feel embarrassed about playing because the lyrics are so cheesy. Though I like the song, I could do without the love is forever crap lol. This song I feel is Matt's best vocally, just please change the lyrics! lol.

GL is better than NSC. NSC's style is better but it has no lyrical appeal whatsoever. At least GL does if you look at the lyrics without listening to it. ;)

I really hope that Can't Take My Eyes Off of You isn't in Twilight. I know that a lot of users don't like the song, but I really like it. It's not one of my favorites, but if they put it in Twilight, I'd probably cringe if it came on the radio and all the 13-year-olds started singing along going "I LOVE MUSE!"

For me I have two for different reasons...

Guiding Light because it now takes the place of Invincible in their live shows and I'd much rather hear Invincible.

Soldier's Poem because it's just a flat out bad song on an otherwise great album.

Showbiz the album has lots of mediocre songs I wouldn't play to someone who has never heard of Muse before because they'd just think Muse suck. I wouldn't say I personally hate them but you can tell Muse have evolved into a much better band now. So if there is a worse album I could easily get rid of have the songs on Showbiz and not miss them. Where as all their other albums feel pretty complete and great. Though Resistance funny enough is the worst album to hear when you see Muse live because they all feel a little flat live.

Edit: Neutron Star Collision is the only song that I feel embarrassed about playing because the lyrics are so cheesy. Though I like the song, I could do without the love is forever crap lol. This song I feel is Matt's best vocally, just please change the lyrics! lol.

....I liked Showbiz. I liked Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Cave, Falling Down, Uno...and somewhat Unintended. But I suppose the album isn't as good as the other Muse albums and if I let my friend choose one Muse song, it wouldn't be any from Showbiz..

....I liked Showbiz. I liked Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Cave, Falling Down, Uno...and somewhat Unintended. But I suppose the album isn't as good as the other Muse albums and if I let my friend choose one Muse song, it wouldn't be any from Showbiz..

I love a lot of songs on it but I don't think it's a complete album and you can tell it's their first, just doesn't sound all that great at times. However give someone Origin, Absolution and Black Holes and they'll become a Muse fan, especially live. I just think Showbiz is an album only Muse fans can really love.

The Resistance sounds great, you can tell Muse have matured and lots of people love songs on it like Americans lol. I just hate the album live, it's so generic at times and sounds very quite and slow. It also doesn't really show off any guitar talent or how high Matt's voice can go.

There are two songs that don't sound as good live as they do recorded, which is odd for Muse. MotP and Resistance which are just horrible because they lack the loudness you get on the recorded version, especially MoTP at the start... where did all the effects go?

Though I love Muse, I just hope they can do something better than The Resistance album next time. I wanna hear more Drums like Stockholm and more guitar like Plug in Baby and more bass like Hysteria. I don't wanna hear the generic music from The Resistance again lol.

The Resistance sounds great, you can tell Muse have matured and lots of people love songs on it like Americans lol. I just hate the album live, it's so generic at times and sounds very quite and slow. It also doesn't really show off any guitar talent or how high Matt's voice can go.

Hmm, have you heard Uprising, United States of Eurasia, Unnatural Selection and Overture?

I really hope that Can't Take My Eyes Off of You isn't in Twilight. I know that a lot of users don't like the song, but I really like it. It's not one of my favorites, but if they put it in Twilight, I'd probably cringe if it came on the radio and all the 13-year-olds started singing along going "I LOVE MUSE!"

I really like CTMOY too! :happy:

I wouldn't mind if they put it on Twilight though because no matter what Muse song is on Twilight they'll be 13-year-olds singing along saying they love Muse

Archived