But if I were to stick with the thread, I'd say my first hated Muse song, that I have grown to love pwoperly ( :afro: ) , was Butterflies And Hurricanes :(

It's not close to the worst Muse song imo, but the lyrics always put me off. So I don't listen to it much.

But I love Fillip :supersad:

I love a man named Fillip as well, he is a very nice person. :D As for the song, I like it, but I don't love it, it's not NSC bad, but it doesn't beat Muscle Museum and Cave and all the other songs on Showbiz

Showbiz>Sunburn>Piano Cave>Muscle Museum>HTAILY>the shitty songs

I don't know what I expected at the end, but it wasn't "the shitty songs" :LOL:

There are no shitty songs on Showbiz :phu:

Listen to the post-Unintended or even (be brave now, be very brave now) the post-Uno songs on the album now. Yes, no skipping songs anymore, lady. :LOL:

And because I like you and am slightly worried about your mental state after the experience: Listen to OOS or Absolution afterwards, it's all fine, life is good.

Listen to the post-Unintended or even (be brave now, be very brave now) the post-Uno songs on the album now. Yes, no skipping songs anymore, lady. :LOL:

And because I like you and am slightly worried about your mental state after the experience: Listen to OOS or Absolution afterwards, it's all fine, life is good.

I have listened and I like them :phu:

Seriously, those songs are nowhere near Muse at their best but they're not that bad either.

Edit: Escape and HTAILY are both post-Uno. You CANNOT tell me those aren't good songs or I'll never trust your judgement again :p

Archived