Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

Well, it was a surprising twist indeed! My face when the loud part kicked in the first time I listened to it:

:eek::wtf::ohmy::eek::unsure::confused::stunned:

Now that I've come to my senses, I think I like it a lot. But it still is a bit early to tell. It is very very interesting so far and I can't wait to listen to the rest of the song.

Guest QueenOfNerds

I love the rising "Must we do as we're told" I get goosebumps in all the right places.

Yeah this is shaping up to be a truly epic song.

Guest QueenOfNerds
Hmmmm, unsure about this so far

Am I the only one who uncontrollably burst out laughing at the blatent Queen rip off when it kicked in? :LOL:

I think appart from that it is an amazing song. The Queen part grates a little for me.

It's a big epic song though :awesome:

I love the rising "Must we do as we're told" I get goosebumps in all the right places.

Yeah this is shaping up to be a truly epic song.

I am with you on that one - I want the rest of it now!!! Hopefully not long to wait...

OK. At first I thought it was pretty OK, not really amazing or special or something, just a nice piano-song.

But this.. it really sounds like they've smashed 3 Queen songs together in a remix.. the cheesy lyrics.. the layered vocals and than the horrible 'we will rock you' drumbeat which has been done 9384938493 times before!

Omg. I know this is only one song and I haven't even heard the whole thing but I must admit, I really don't like this.

If it was just a little less Queen-ish *though I like Queen* I would've liked it because I like the arabic style strings in it a lot.

It might grow on me though.. I really hope it does :|

it's like, the eastern scale after the Queen bit that does it for me. My favourite notes, them. so CHEEKY. Nom nom.

"and these wars, they can't be won..."

:'( so relevant at the moment too, with lads dying out in Afghanistan

Archived