Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

i listened to the first part yesterday, but ive decided ima wait til the whole six parts have been put together. jus glad to see that the 2nd was done so quickly, hopefully it'll be no time til we have the whole song.

i must admit i was shocked when i first heard it..

for some reason i had this sort of epic, MotP tune in my head, all electric but not techno (if that makes sense:stunned:)

so for about 3 seconds i hated it.. then i forgot my previous expectations and listened to it about five times in a row, humming and singing along by the end.

epic.

YOU HAVE GO TO BE KIDDING ME- just got back from holiday and find this- it is beautiful so far- but It will explode soon

You're right. This song is about to get heavy, real soon. You all know it. New born kinda intro. Soft, then WTF??? I'm so in love with this song right now.... omg :D

I think the Collateral Damage part is going to be the part we are all looking forward to. Personally I think USoE will be all piano with little hints here and there, then Collateral Damage will start with heavy riffs and as much distortion as possible. Hopefully Drum and Bass will get incorporated.

Thanks to everyone who is working on solving the clues and bringing the song together because I am hopeless with that kinda shit. Its really hard to tell whether i'm going to love it or not, but if its one of those songs that starts quiet and ends up LOUD then it will likely be orgasmic. Its so fucking good to hear Matt's voice again on something new after soooo long...happy dance! :D

+ 1 :D:dance:

i can hear a slight bit of coldplay (who i don't like) the opening word "youu" sounds so like unitintended.

but i actually think this song is going to be amazing. i hate the fact your just getting into it with the drum beat softly coming in... and then it stops. it will turn out amazing, especially as we've heard next to nothing really.

I think it's great so far. From the way it stops in the middle of a line, I get the feeling the next segment is going to start with lots more orchestral stuff and it might be a bit like Butterflies and Hurricanes. I hope I'm right! :)

Too early to tell. From what I've heard it sounds OK, although I get the feeling this may just be the tip of the iceberg and when the rest of it comes out all current judgement will be rendered useless.

To be honest, it reminds me of a lot of songs with slow piano intros, tinged with Muse's warning of 'imminent epicness'. I'm pretty sure this won't remain a piano song.

yeh i agree, i think they could have chosen to release this song in parts because it will be some sort of prog track. They have been promising a 12 min+ song for a while. I would be very surprised if this dosent become more layered with Guitar solos yet. Or even let dom loose with a led zep style drum solo.

Archived