Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

Yes, good idea. It would be really easy for Mr Bellamy to to send the file via e-mail to Mr Lowe and much, much more secure than a CD because e-mails never get intercepted, nor does anyone's inbox ever get hacked into. If the song was to be sent on a CD then there is great danger that it would get intercepted, however. Over zealous Muselive posters might manage to locate the whereabouts of the convoy transporting the CD and ambush it, killing the driver and stealing the CD-ROM to upload at Muselive and, once again, spoil everything.

Something to that effect. Only takes one person at the CD factory to steal a CD and the song goes online. CD goes to a factory the songs pass through lots of hand before they get to the radio station. Look what happened with Easily. Erm, emails do get intercepted and inboxes hacked however, but it's not very likey and it's a lot harder to do (eg. have we ever seen any of Zane's or Matt's emails leaked?...nope) than sticking a CD into your computer. And there's plenty of ways to further protect files.

Something to that effect. Only takes one person at the CD factory to steal a CD and the song goes online. CD goes to a factory the songs pass through lots of hand before they get to the radio station. Look what happened with Easily. Erm, emails do get intercepted and inboxes hacked however, but it's not very likey and it's a lot harder to do (eg. have we ever seen any of Zane's or Matt's emails leaked?...nope) than sticking a CD into your computer. And there's plenty of ways to further protect files.

Passworded RAR file, we all know how good Matt is at cryptic stuff. Nobody can hack whatever he can make up.

And those people at the factories are the reason for most leaks, they should just let robots do everything.

Look what happened with Easily.

I remember being really annoyed at this. Some board members had rightly decided to keep the leak as quiet as possible; but they were quite happy to pass it freely amongst themselves and their closest board friends.

'K, fair enough.

I just want them to officially confirm that USoE will be the next single... we all pretty much know it will be (although I think it's quite daring of them to have a string/organ-based track as a single... especially since their single choices for BH&R were mostly more listener-friendly/commercial sounding). Then again, I have no idea what it sounds like, so can't judge until then! Which is taking for FECKING ever!!!! I'm too impatient, I wanna hear it NOWOWWWW!!!!111 :D

I don't, it's like being treated like a seven year old again.

and we love that :yesey:

well i doubt its pushed the song releases to a later date; so i think i might just ignore the whole thing now too. bit too confusing for me anyway.

edit, and im still embarrased that its called united states of eurasia. and now theyve called it ununited?!

Yeah, but seven-year-olds have no responsibility and get sweets an stuff... I wouldn't mind that! :D lol!

Annyyyway, do people think they're doing all this treasure hunt shite as clues that will lead to us being able to hear the song or... what? What exactly is our incentive for following Matt's ghey hunt for buried government files about mass unification and brainwashing that no one actually believes/cares much about apart from the lil lamb himself? :p

Archived