Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

Muselive :noey: I'll believe it when I hear a first play or Kirky tells us its true

He'll be doing no such thing...we'll have to wait for it through musewire or the official site.

And I'm not locking as this seems ok. But I shall edit the first post as 20th isn't the release date.

He'll be doing no such thing...we'll have to wait for it through musewire or the official site.

And I'm not locking as this seems ok. But I shall edit the first post as 20th isn't the release date.

Ah I remember the glory days when The Kirk would officially confirm things after we already knew them :LOL:

So we can speculate and make threads about the single being last monday which were false but not this

You can speculate but you personally cannot officially confirm something, especially if your source is muselive. Just a hint for friendly museboarding

New single?! Yes please!!!

But...

Someone from danish radio told a guy named Idonothavename that they will receive United States of Eurasia on the 20th of July...

Do we need this!?

Radio 538 (from the netherlands) just told me that they already have the new song! But they won't play or tell anyone including me untill they heard it on radio 1 (UK)

You people believe me right?

So no... Muselive should post facts.. this way.. if they're wrong.. they will get a lot of anger directed to them ^^

New single?! Yes please!!!

But...

Someone from danish radio told a guy named Idonothavename that they will receive United States of Eurasia on the 20th of July...

Do we need this!?

Radio 538 (from the netherlands) just told me that they already have the new song! But they won't play or tell anyone including me untill they heard it on radio 1 (UK)

You people believe me right?

So no... Muselive should post facts.. this way.. if they're wrong.. they will get a lot of anger directed to them ^^

"Hi we're muselive, we think we're the greatest fan website ever, we have to make exclusives so don't have time to make sure our facts are correct otherwise the guys at muse.mu will find out things before we announce it"

i dont really see the problem with muselive posting stuff like this and i for one am hoping that this is true. i just think we should take this with a pinch of salt... after all until we hear the song for ourselves or we get an official announcement, its only a rumour!:p

"Hi we're muselive, we think we're the greatest fan website ever, we have to make exclusives so don't have time to make sure our facts are correct otherwise the guys at muse.mu will find out things before we announce it"

Yes I like your site.. but I'm just saying that it takes risks with it..

Because.. if we haven't heard a new song on the 20th of July yet... you broke a lot of hearts from the muse fans!

Yes I like your site.. but I'm just saying that it takes risks with it..

Because.. if we haven't heard a new song on the 20th of July yet... you broke a lot of hearts from the muse fans!

All i will say to this post is look at the speach marks

Pretty much. They announce and then try and get official confirmation.

This bit is probably real though.

Archived