I heared that it hurts like a bitch when you get it on ribs... ;)

Oh well in holland we have a saying: who wants to be pretty must suffer some pain. ( wie mooi wil zijn moet pijn lijden)

And i can lie down on a bed with my arm up my head so my skin is very flat. I think it's for 2-3 hours. I will see. Mine pain threshold is very high.

The design comes in a week or so i'm very excitited what the tattoo-artist has made from my idea.

I got a Muse tattoo last year, a unicorn on the inside of my left ankle.

It's one of the elements that Jasper Goodall (who did the art for the BHaR singles) uses in his art, rather than the horse on the artwork for Knights of Cydonia. I really wanted a unicorn (because of the video) and his art is just so pretty!

I chose it because obviously I love Muse more than anything, Knights of Cydonia is my very favourite song, I am an artist by trade and love Jasper Goodall, and I love all the fantasy elements that the unicorn represents.

Sometimes I think about getting another tattoo, but then I get too scared! If I did it would be another Muse one though, probably an MK ULTRA based one.

SL272973.jpg

I got a Muse tattoo last year, a unicorn on the inside of my left ankle.

It's one of the elements that Jasper Goodall (who did the art for the BHaR singles) uses in his art, rather than the horse on the artwork for Knights of Cydonia. I really wanted a unicorn (because of the video) and his art is just so pretty!

I chose it because obviously I love Muse more than anything, Knights of Cydonia is my very favourite song, I am an artist by trade and love Jasper Goodall, and I love all the fantasy elements that the unicorn represents.

Sometimes I think about getting another tattoo, but then I get too scared! If I did it would be another Muse one though, probably an MK ULTRA based one.

SL272973.jpg

it's lovely :happy:

I see you are discussing my tattoo .. )

I did it because this picture is organic and beautiful. And gives us hope that apart from jokes, there is something else, and does not end there.

I do not think it's silly, it is unique.

...but everyone has the right to their opinion)

Aw, good for you :happy: No one will ever know, anyway- I couldn't tell at first :chuckle:

I did it because this picture is organic and beautiful. And gives us hope that apart from jokes, there is something else, and does not end there.

I still think its rather beautiful. No one will even notice, and it's not even far off from the original Exogenesis artwork anyways.

I didn't notice at first :(

Anyways, I'll repeat what I wrote before - it's really awesome :)

Archived