My 'Exogenesis: Redemption' tattoo, only a couple of hours old-

ExoTattoo.jpg

I am ridiculously pleased with how it turned out. This is the first time I've used this tattooist, too. My last three Muse tattoos were done by someone else.

Absolutely beautiful.

My 'Exogenesis: Redemption' tattoo, only a couple of hours old-

ExoTattoo.jpg

I am ridiculously pleased with how it turned out. This is the first time I've used this tattooist, too. My last three Muse tattoos were done by someone else.

That's SO beautiful!!! Looks fantastic :happy:

Have read numerous parts of this thread at various points trying to decide what to have done and decided that I couldn't possibly choose a favourite song/lyric as I love so many of them.

Finally went for this on my back....

DSCF2927.jpg

Already had the treble clef done a few years ago and had Muse added this morning in Chopin font (pretty apt I thought!) All done in time for Wembley!!

so simple yet gorgeous :happy:

oakmclkdcjoaijcm wembley :supersad:

i feel like i'm the only one who won't be there :(

Thank you for your comments! I knew I wanted something but really didn't know what to have done - there are so many good ideas on here. I was having something else done on my ankle and the shop was closing 15 minutes later so I asked if he had time to do another 'quickie' and he said 'yes' so I just went for it.

Re Wembley - That's how I felt about Teignmouth :( I normally go for seated tickets so I can stand when I want to and still see the stage but for Wembley this time I've gone for standing :eek: I hope I don't get anyone too tall in front of me :LOL:

Hopefully they'll do a dvd for this one too!! :D

I winced once or twice with the Hysteria one but the Bliss one was fine (got that one second) the font is Abigail I presume its a Microsoft one as I got it from MS word!

When I'm old enough I'd love to have a tattoo which is someway replicates Muse.

I'd love it on my wrist, but the pain seems worst on the wrist.:stunned:

When I'm old enough I'd love to have a tattoo which is someway replicates Muse.

I'd love it on my wrist, but the pain seems worst on the wrist.:stunned:

It really didn't hurt that much & I'm a big chicken. I got one on my shoulder bout 12 years ago too.

Archived